What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I just want to win -- HC situation

Ugh, the brutal truth. I gave him a pass the 1st two years but expected 5 wins as the minimum this year. Still can't wash the bad taste of that Hawaii loss out of my mouth. If we beat Utah I will say he met minimum standards for this season at least.
9073796.gif

I'm ambivalent to whether we keep MM another year or not. It is hard to expect different results next year, though, and he has got to be fired if we win 4 or less again.

Let's hope RG has a cooler head than I do because I'd fire MM on the spot if we lose to CSU.

And he has significant dead weight on his staff.
Many were concerned about him bringing his staff from SJSU and then hiring Neinas. Seems to be some of the problem for sure. Walters seems like one of his better hires and of course Leavitt and Tumpkin this year.
Recruiting isn't where it should be, but he just now has the new facilities to show off. May be too late to save him. Really hope he can get the offense, defense and ST to move forward next season but still a lot of doubts. A difference maker at QB can cover up for a lot of other deficiencies, hope Mac allows for a true 3 way competition for starter in Fall camp and doesn't just hand the job back to Sefo because he is a senior.

Many were concerned about him bringing his staff from SJSU and then hiring Neinas. Seems to be some of the problem for sure. Walters seems like one of his better hires and of course Leavitt and Tumpkin this year.
Recruiting isn't where it should be, but he just now has the new facilities to show off. May be too late to save him. Really hope he can get the offense, defense and ST to move forward next season but still a lot of doubts. A difference maker at QB can cover up for a lot of other deficiencies, hope Mac allows for a true 3 way competition for starter in Fall camp and doesn't just hand the job back to Sefo because he is a senior.
I thinks we have seen the last of Sefo as a Buff. That is a slow healing injury, more then likely redshirt next season, and he will be passed up on depth chart by then.

Back