What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I just watched the game.

bigskybuff

Had to record it and just finished. I just can't believe we are still this bad.

Neinas is a hemorrhoid on the face of CU football.
Sefo was Sefo. I can't decide who was more disappointing, Sefo or the online.
The online looked like they were running in mud. So slow, horrifyingly so. I couldn't believe they couldn't make any second half adjustments. THE Oline needs to be practicing against DB's to replicate the speed they saw last night.
Lindgren had a horrible day. Absolutely no adjustments to take advantage of Hawaii's aggressiveness. No TE at all. Is that Sefo or Lindgren? No misdirection. One deep shot, Fields wide open only for Sefo to throw it 10 yards over his head.
Sefo locks on to receivers and never looks at the middle of the field.
D gives up big plays again, especially on 3rd down. Gave up a TD right after we scored.
Stupid, costly penalties.
Crawley had a really tough game. Really disappointed in his performance.
The refs sucked...again. Are we snake bit? Why is it always us getting screwed at big times? It takes 11 seconds to spot a football? Their player knocks it on the ground and there is no delay of game, much less stop the clock? It looked like Pac12 refs were on the field.
Not ready to play....again.
Lack of pressure by our front line. What a difference compared to Hawaii who got pressure with 3 people some time.
Our kicker can't put the kickoff in the end zone, unlike Hawaii.
Kinney took forever to get the punt off but it didn't help nobody blocked the guy.
Bobo constantly bitching at Sefo because he was wide open ignored.
The game is too fast for Sefo. He just can't see the whole field. Again, is it him or the wave em by Oline?
I really think they cheated. Every time we started moving the ball, one of their players went down with an injury. what 6 times this happened? And then miraculously, that player came back 2 or 3 plays later. Absolutely BS.
Using 2 flipping time outs I the 3rd. And we didn't even score on the drive.
Gilliam and olugbode were non existent.
Awini not even suited up. Suspension?
No Frazier sighting at all.
Did Evan White even play? Jimmy Gilbert?

Positives.
The D in general. Love to see some turnovers.
Diego looked great. Very surprising.
Franke is a player. So much potential.
Awuzie is a player. The best on the team
Cedric is a player.
Adkins played well. I like the cutback runs which worked great.
LIndsey and the way he runs. If he could gain 15 pounds with the way he runs, he'd be all conference.
The new JC dline players looked good.

I am beyond disappointed. This was the year we won the close games, not repeat the same stupid ass mistakes we've seen since Hawkins. I'll keep watching but damn was this a bitter loss. I just want to puke right now.

Go Buffs.

Last edited:
Thanks. I have not watched yet, and you convinced me to delete from the DVR.

Thanks. I have not watched yet, and you convinced me to delete from the DVR.

It wasn't a victory but it wasn't as bad as I've seen from them. The loss was small points wise. They looked good in some phases and looked bad in others. They looked rusty and probably tired from the time difference. You should probably still skip it. It easy pretty ho hum.

If they look the same next week then it's a different story.

Back