What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I know we got killed...

buff4bcs1985

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm Back!
Club Member
But Texas isn't that damn good...They just aren't... for one we played quite possibly the worst half of football i have ever seen and we were only down 3 touchdowns.. if Goodman hadn't missed the field goals we would have still been in that game... to be one hundred percent honest i don't think Texas has a snowballs chance in hell next week against OU... but then again what does that say about us?

ps what the **** about that forward pass across the line of scrimmage for the first td... that demoralized us( by us i mean everyone not connected to the university of texas) i still cant figure out how that play was allowed to stand and the ruling i heard was that he can be partially be over the line of scrimmage but be ok... i have never heard that bs in my life if your over the line your over the line no matter how partial you are

Read other thread that has the rule in it. That play was legal. If any part of your body is not past the line its a legal pass. Instant reply showed his lower body wasnt past the line.

Back