What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I like our defense

Almost through the 1st half finally...

-Crawley has shown very little effort so far. Gave up on a tackle after he got beat by Cooks and then just stopped running instead of intercepting the ball after a overthrow by Mannion
-D. Webb just isn't very good
-Parker and CUD actually had some success getting in the backfield
-That first INT by Wood.....ouch that was ugly
-Poor reffing on the DD catch review, new play had already started before the whistle was blown...poor fundamentals

The defense definitely did their part in the 1st half to keep us in the game (along with some drops by OSU). The offensive playcalling (especially on 3rd downs) was very unimaginative and looked like we were playing to not lose. Adkins looks good, the spin moves he does when he gets wrapped up nets a couple extra yards.
Crawley has the physical tools, but seems to lack the intensity needed to play at this level. At least at OSU.

Almost through the 1st half finally...

-Crawley has shown very little effort so far. Gave up on a tackle after he got beat by Cooks and then just stopped running instead of intercepting the ball after a overthrow by Mannion
-D. Webb just isn't very good - yea, disapointing. He was an all Pac12 watch list guy and being shown up by a freshman.
-Parker and CUD actually had some success getting in the backfield - check and improving each week
-That first INT by Wood.....ouch that was ugly - man that hurt
-Poor reffing on the DD catch review, new play had already started before the whistle was blown...poor fundamentals - good old Pac12 officials, count on 2 or 3 of those each game it seems like.

The defense definitely did their part in the 1st half to keep us in the game (along with some drops by OSU). The offensive playcalling (especially on 3rd downs) was very unimaginative and looked like we were playing to not lose. Adkins looks good, the spin moves he does when he gets wrapped up nets a couple extra yards.
I have to agree with the offense playing to not lose call. The defense kept the Buffs in the game, those short fields and turnovers got the best of them finally.

Future is brightening up -

Henderson
Adkins
Gillam
Awuzie
CUD

Obviously it's Oregon but why does it seem like everyone breaks records against us? Mannion, Marriota, Barkley, Ka'Deem Carey etc

It's the only way CU can get in the record books these days.

Well break their legs, then they can't run past us. Damn, I saw a highlight and it looked liked a hs game. Physical game boys. I'd rather take a penalty than giving up that 75 yard six. She went to Jared, she better go to film and actually give a **** about getting better.

Well break their legs, then they can't run past us. Damn, I saw a highlight and it looked liked a hs game. Physical game boys. I'd rather take a penalty than giving up that 75 yard six. She went to Jared, she better go to film and actually give a **** about getting better.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Semper Gumby

Back