What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I must be moving on to the Texass boards now.

Sooner_Fan

Now that my work here is finished I must be moving on to the Texass message boards. I will be checking in from time to time just to keep you honest. And remember CU did not win OU lost.
:thumbsup:

Now that my work here is finished I must be moving on to the Texass message boards. I will be checking in from time to time just to keep you honest. And remember CU did not win OU lost.

ou got bitchslapped. come back anytime you need reminding of that fact. best of luck trying to get to the b12 championship game with that vaunted pinkshirt defense.

you´re a pain in the ass, but you seem to be a lucky charm, so come back when you feel like getting ass raped again

Good riddance, you boneheaded pink-tutu wearing windbag.
Bring some better material with you next time around.

You do have something to be proud of ... you´re in the elite company of Yogi Bear and GBR as the only people on Allbuffs with a whopping SIX red dots. Congratulations!

Cripple Fight!!!

:lol:

When's the last time we could say that about an OU/Texas game?

heh. Feels good to be on top of the Big 12, if even for a short while.

Nice win in Austin, BTW. I still can't figure out whether Prince is an idiot or a genius, but he's getting the job done.

don't let the door hit you on the ass.....PUNK
CU beat OU in almost every category including the most important one....

SCOREBOARD

Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!

OH!
THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!

You'll be on your way up!
You'll be seeing great sights!
You'll join the high fliers
who soar to high heights.

Oh, the places you'll go! There is fun to be done!
There are points to be scored. there are games to be won.
And the magical things you can do with that ball
will make you the winning-est winner of all.
Fame! You'll be famous as famous can be,
with the whole wide world watching you win on TV.

Except when they don't.
Because, sometimes, they won't.

I'm afraid that some times
you'll play lonely games too.
Games you can't win
'cause you'll play against you.

All Alone!
Whether you like it or not,
Alone will be something
you'll be quite a lot.

You'll get mixed up, of course,
as you already know.
You'll get mixed up
with many strange birds as you go.
So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact
and remember that Life's
a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft.
And never mix up your right foot with your left.

And will you succeed?
Yes! You will, indeed!
(98 and 3 / 4 percent guaranteed.)

KID, YOU'LL MOVE MOUNTAINS!

Good luck against UT - you do seem to be a lucky charm for CU - let me know when Stoops house comes up for sale when he gets fired for losing to the LAhnghurns. I know you can stomach a loss to BSU and CU but losing to UT will be unbearable. asta la vista baby. CU in B12 champiohsip. you can take the tu tu off your dog now.

Now that my work here is finished

So your team lost and you had nothing of substance to say the whole week you were here, right? Yeah, I'd say your work here is finished, too.

Don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord split you.

Nothing is better than watching that look on Stoops face as the clock wound down. He went from that "I just pumped David Boren's dog look" to "David BOren's dog just pumped me" in about three seconds. OU got bitch slapped by a team that went 2-10...see you in three years. You can come back and flap your gums them...

Great! How about we simply let you chalk it up as a moral victory? You did afterall manage to hang with CU for nearly 4 quarters.

Back