What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I need those Buffs to bring home another trophy this year

Tempe_Buff

Got a little drunk in Vegas and felt really confident on the Buffs' chances this year.

Attachments

• buffsticket.jpg
    buffsticket.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 34
You realize you bet on them to win the NCAA tournament, not the Pac 12 tournament, right?

Yeah I knew that. That's why i wrote "another" trophy. We already got the Pac12 one.

I really wanted to bet on the Pac12 as well, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

In case anyone was wondering some of the other ones I remember were

Indiana 4-1
Kentucky 9-2
Louisville 5-1
Arizona 20-1
UCLA 40-1 (I think)
All mountain West teams 250-1

I'm planning on making my bet after the Pac-12 tourney in Las Vegas. Won't be 175/1 if we seal a bid, but we'll also be lower than 20/1 so it should still be a great payout for taking a flyer.

Back