What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I never really thought we'd get Embree, Bieniemy and Cabral

Not gonna lie I am very excited to see these guys recruit California, Texas and Hawaii -- I think Cabral is going to have better linebackers to work with than he's had in years, can't wait to see the end product.

20101206__20101207_CC06_SP07THREE%7Ep1.JPG
They need better hair.....ask Donald Trump where he got that tupee.

Having all three is spectacular. Thank you Embree, Bienemy and especially Cabral for your loyalty, passion and enthusiasm.

Furthermore, thank you to the administration for this seemingly renewed commitment to bringing in quality coaches and assistants. I am sure not every single coach they hire will be perfect in the beginning, but it seems this administration is demonstrating a willingness to spend money to get the right ones in when necessary.

Regardless of how the Buffs do for the next couple of years, I don't think the admin is going to worry to much about taking any heat from the alums, fans, & press for a while.

Back