What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I really love how much everyone hates us; it is truly the best feeling ever.

Liver

modded mod
Club Member
Junta Member
From the Athletic to ESPN to social media, the vitriol spewing at Coach Prime and CU is fantastic.

I want more. Hate us more! And we haven’t even started to beat their asses on the field yet.

We’ve gone from a few decades of irrelevance to national villain status. I am here for all of it.

Thank you RG, thank you TS, thank you DS.

This is spectacular and I am enjoying this so much. Win some games and watch our enemies get even nastier.

We are living in a beautiful world and every second of this ride is going to be riveting.

Dear everyone else: **** you.

Dear CU community: Go Buffs.

From the Athletic to ESPN to social media, the vitriol spewing at Coach Prime and CU is fantastic.

I want more. Hate us more! And we haven’t even started to beat their asses on the field yet.

We’ve gone from a few decades of irrelevance to national villain status. I am here for all of it.

This is spectacular and I am enjoying this so much. Win some games and watch our enemies get even nastier.

We are living in a beautiful world and every second of this ride is going to be riveting.

ESPN does not hate us. They love us.

Remember the highly rated 2 hour propaganda film?

Is this how I am going to view the world when I get old? :giggle:

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

i wish we had florida state on the schedule.

that is one unhinged fanbase. it is awesome.

maybe we SHOULD just go to the sec or acc or something... i feel like we could jump right in to the hate fest. travel expenses be damned!

Even the local coverage doesn't know what to make of CU being aggressive, giving zero fvcks about who we piss off, and doing what's necessary to win even if it's hard and not so nice. Better get used to it or, better yet, embrace it. Because Coach Prime's just getting started and CU is coming.

it is almost time for the rick reilly hit piece--- what price glory, part 2.

oh wait, SI is long gone to trash and reilly has an audience the size of his teeny weeny.

i am sure someone at the dp will find a way to say something stupid about CU. does jizzla still have a job?

that other guy ... the dp creeper who ogled pre-teen gymnasts fled to europe or something, right? i am going to have to refresh my knowledge of the local hate mongers.

**** everyone that isn't us.

Even the local coverage doesn't know what to make of CU being aggressive, giving zero fvcks about who we piss off, and doing what's necessary to win even if it's hard and not so nice. Better get used to it or, better yet, embrace it. Because Coach Prime's just getting started and CU is coming.

Gym Energy GIF by Bucked Up

it is almost time for the rick reilly hit piece--- what price glory, part 2.

oh wait, SI is long gone to trash and reilly has an audience the size of his teeny weeny.

i am sure someone at the dp will find a way to say something stupid about CU. does jizzla still have a job?

that other guy ... the dp creeper who ogled pre-teen gymnasts fled to europe or something, right? i am going to have to refresh my knowledge of the local hate mongers.

**** everyone that isn't us.

Hey Boulder native and CU alum Rick, that's right we haven't forgot about you ****ting on CU 20+ years ago and only looking into 1 side of the story. **** face!

i wish we had florida state on the schedule.

that is one unhinged fanbase. it is awesome.

maybe we SHOULD just go to the sec or acc or something... i feel like we could jump right in to the hate fest. travel expenses be damned!
The bar across the street from my apartment is a Florida State bar. They were very friendly last year. I'm guessing they won't be as welcoming this fall...

Hey Boulder native and CU alum Rick, that's right we haven't forgot about you ****ting on CU 20+ years ago and only looking into 1 side of the story. **** face!
Exactly. and the best part of all this? As we start winning bigly again, more enemies will surface. A great enemies list is a judge of our character and general awesomeness.

bring the hate. We’re ready.

Back