What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I THINK Hawks been fired...

This oughtta please jimmy: that hot anchor on Fox News reported that Hawk had put his house up for sale.

Expand please.

AZ is reporting a lot of non-denials from his sources. Says usually they would confirm or deny instead of saying they don't know or cant say. So take with huge grain of salt, but its more smoke. Also says he's hearing rumor that Hawk wants to step down to save cody the abuse... sooooo ya, weird ****.

Also says he's hearing rumor that Hawk wants to step down to save cody the abuse... sooooo ya, weird ****.

just to be the cynic, no surprise Hawk will go out with a "i'm taking the higher ground, it's not the lack of winning and the last two 4th Q home losses" approach.

Yup, more smoke. :woot:

Come to think about it, the Vatican and CU campus do have similar tile roofs.

whitesmoke_photo71.jpg

I heard that Hawk was also getting fired today by the bus driver on the way to get a burrito

Would you people quit spreading rumors. You're going to hurt recruiting and team chemistry. CU has a great chance at winning their last 5 games. Hawk can't be fired until after the nebraska game, if it happens before then it will ruin the ...um....uh...season.

Are you asking if he'll get one? Hawks contract is up on the 31st of Decembre. He's not getting fired you twats.

Are you asking if he'll get one? Hawks contract is up on the 31st of Decembre. He's not getting fired you twats.

No it's not. That's when another year ticks off his contract, making the buyout less $$$$, but his contract is not up at the end of the year. Twat!

Lol....I just don't think it will happen with the Big12 buyout already in the works and all. Who knows.

Are you saying that you think he'll work out the length of his contract?

Because there is no financial difference between Hawkins finishing this season or not. 2010 salary is a sunk cost. The only difference would be if we started paying a new head coach this year.

Back