What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I think Nebraska will win title

You voted that we could get 10 wins in 2009, and you voted that Hawkins would get us back in the Top25 in 2009.

Your predictions are known to be way off. neb won't win the Big12, much less the MNC.

Dude its not him.

My error. I forgot ESPN knew all about NU football.

We kicked him to the curb. He wouldn't stop the trips to Mizzou to "see his brother". Can't say it any more plainly.

He WOULD have stuck us at the end had we let him continue on status quo.

It's really not a big deal.

sounds like some sour grapes there kiddo. so you decomitted on him lol

You voted that we could get 10 wins in 2009, and you voted that Hawkins would get us back in the Top25 in 2009.

Your predictions are known to be way off. neb won't win the Big12, much less the MNC.

I didnt vote in any poll **** stick, I have not even been here for 2 days

considering the excellent grammar of the thread title, it really does fit the profile for a fusker profile jack :lol:

I think the NU offense comes around next year and the huskers win the national championship.

WTF?

Are you sure you are are not a "Koolaid Drinking Closet H_U_S_K_E_R Fan"

Even I can't see that happening!

From one Nebraska fan to another. I hope you are right that the Big Red competes well next season! :thumbsup:

Crazy talk. The NU offense isn't going to win many games at a 100 yard a game/0 td a game clip.

Plus shouldn't you guys be filling piss bombs and pushing my grandma or something? :smile:

And I thought the DBT "EVERYTHING is great threads" were bad. Unleash has been possessed by Herpes Husker and now is as delusional as most of Husker Nation.

See what 4 losing season will do to the sanity of CU fans....

And I thought the DBT "EVERYTHING is great threads" were bad. Unleash has been possessed by Herpes Husker and now is as delusional as most of Husker Nation.

See what 4 losing season will do to the sanity of CU fans....
leash got hacked end of story

This is the real unleash and I am very disturbed by this. Do any mods know what CP this came from?

The last post I made was around 11 yesterday in the heart thread. I need to find out wtf is going on.

This is the real unleash and I am very disturbed by this. Do any mods know what CP this came from?

The last post I made was around 11 yesterday in the heart thread. I need to find out wtf is going on.

:lol: Change your password ASAP. Priceless. :laugh:

As a Husker fan, I am glad the real you is back! The world is righted at AllBuffs!

Nice try.

Or a certain wife's friend was over.

And he was giggling over his shoulder as he posted. Either way it was Unleash or someone at his house that posted all of this. I'm going with it was a bored Unleash.

leash got hacked end of story
Corner_Dumb_Ass.jpg

All posts yesterday from Unleash came from the same IP address. Don't know what to tell you. Maybe it was your wife.

Ok, this is not funny, I DID NOT POST THOSE yesterday. I was home by myself yesterday. Mods, please stop ****ing around, WTF is going on?? Seriously!

Back