What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I think they finally did it

Can anyone have their opinion anywhere without ridicule? I hate the mustard yellow, but if it has the Buffs' logo on them, they are good. I just choose not to wear them anywhere. Easy.
If they could just change the color to match the uniforms all would be good but I doubt that will happen which is why I like the switch to black. I wear my CU shirt to the gym but that's about it.

You just pissed on one of the founding blocks of CU fandom. We've always had gold in the stands and always will.
Not trying to **** on tradition, it's what makes college football much better than the NFL but yellow is not a CU color. We aren't the Black (Silver) and Yellow, we're the mother****ing Black (Silver) and Gold!

They are yellow because it is cheaper **** head. Now shut up about traditions for awhile until you actually spend some time there and god forbid hook up with a little hottie in one of those mustard shirts you despise so much.

Damn how many ****in times do I need to say I didn't live in Boulder this summer?

So can we finally get rid of those mustard student shirts and get some black ones?

Jeeezus H Freaking Christ on a pogo stick. What the hell is the matter with you, son? Those "gold" (actually yellow, let's be honest) student shirts are yet another in a long line of traditions that you seem hell bent on ****ting all over. I still have a bunch of mine. No they don't fit. :lol:

Damn how many ****in times do I need to say I didn't live in Boulder this summer?
It might help if were to change your profile location from "Boulder" to "Back Under Mom & Dad's roof."

The yellow gold that the Tshirts are typically made with is the way to go. The piss colored brown gold that they have pumping the past few years is crap and has ZERO tradition.

Last edited:
bump

attachment.php

So Rippy changed his number to 3 now that Jimmy is gone, yet he's wearing P-Rich's jersey? Never the less, they look official

Back