What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I want to know one thing....

Big Red Cop

When NU starts kicking the crap out of CU again....how will the student section react?? In their normal "let's get the whole section thrown out of the game" attitude? Just wondering.

CUimage5.jpg

:lol:

When NU starts kicking the crap out of CU again....how will the student section react?? In their normal "let's get the whole section thrown out of the game" attitude? Just wondering.

CUimage5.jpg

we've got them organized, tiny pink phallus from fuskerland.

if the game gets out of hand, they will seek out the red clad flatlanders and pelt them with urine-filled balloons and "nails with marshmellows inside." of particular interest will be the blue-hairs and their big rvs.

be afraid. be very afraid.:finger::bs::confused::huh:

get a grip.

Now this is what I am talking about!!! By the way, I love this quote from a former Buff (got it off of netbuffs):

Reuben Vaughan, a massive Buffs DT in the 70's

"I hate Nebraska more than I hate dogsh*t on my shoes"

CUimage5.jpg

WE wouldn't be worried about being the "most polite fans". How many new death threats will be lobbed at the NU coaches by the "greatest fans in America when we remind you of why you got seventy something hung on you. what was that score 76 , I heard it could have been 86.

CUimage5.jpg

i just read something that could be a saving grace for nu. in the event that students act up (perhaps mocking the fuskers for their considerable loss), hawkins has vowed to pull the buffs from the field.

link

i'll bet there are hucksters out there right now buying black and gold with an intention of starting trouble. :huh:

Thank you blaise. Finally a game plan that Coz can plan that might work. He and the black skirts

Thank you blaise. Finally a game plan that Coz can plan that might work. He and the black skirts

i guess they will have to play to their strengths. the added benefit? they could then continue to act as if their behavior is beyond reproach. :lol:

CUimage5.jpg

My guess is you'll have a long wait to get an answer to that question...thanks for bringing your nice little team to Boulder....enjoy the bowl season...:lol:

CUimage5.jpg

you're delusional... that day will never come so don't worry about it!

..and besides, in a brave move to make sure there's no trouble, we're going to move the 'great smoke out' to the Day after Thanksgiving to align with the NU/CU non-showdown.

That way the student section can get stoned AND not miss out on any balloon/battery throwing opportunities...

They can't throw near as far, or as accurate when they're stoned!

you're delusional... that day will never come so don't worry about it!

..and besides, in a brave move to make sure there's no trouble, we're going to move the 'great smoke out' to the Day after Thanksgiving to align with the NU/CU non-showdown.

That way the student section can get stoned AND not miss out on any balloon/battery throwing opportunities...

They can't throw near as far, or as accurate when they're stoned!

What great smoke out are you referring to...? I thought I made up that holiday :confused:

CUimage5.jpg

I wouldn't be concerned with that, NU's biggest problem in the future will be how to keep their own fans from leaving Memorial stadium at halftime next year when everybody in the Big 12 is putting up 50+ on the Black shirts.:lol:

Kicking the crap out of CU? Whatin the blue hell are you smoking T.J Hooker? Let me guess,BO (I look like the guy in fargo who put steve buschemi in the woodchopper)pellini is the next savior at nebraska?

Solich-check
Callihan-check:lol:

Back