What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I wore a red shirt to work today ...

No Valentine's Day exception? You hopeless. Romantic.

LOL. Putting on some red to to please the Mrs. just isn't going to happen.

This is an impressive look, but I can't pull it off.

17252.jpg

what exactly did you expect you were going to find when you searched for that? :lol:

Speedos are red,
Balls are blue...

I don't know what I was thinking.
Evidently I wasn't.............................. :jawdrop:

Google should keep a record
of the times I search for something
I expect to be innocuous and have to
hit back-back-back
because not what I expected.

The interwebz is not for sissies.

This is yet an other good reason not to wear red.

toreador.jpg

this is yet an other good reason not to wear red.

toreador.jpg

columbian matador manalo beltran, now known as maria beltron,
takes the full force of revenge during a bullfight in bogota in 1997.
The goring resulted in what was described as “horrendous injuries.”

fify

Red is in bounds on the 4th of July weekend and for Christmas festivities.

But other than that, I have no use for the color in my attire.

Seeing a woman wear red is an entirely different story as little red dress or a little red lingerie is a good thing.

obeyvillamanddress.jpg

Hey Buff fans. The way I see it, any lady who can wear Red like this one is definitely a Husker fan to the bone. Just look at her! All that "Scarlet and Cream", and that smile. Wow!:thumbsup:

Hey Buff fans. The way I see it, any lady who can wear Red like this one is definitely a Husker fan to the bone. Just look at her! All that "Scarlet and Cream", and that smile. Wow!:thumbsup:

I'm not sure you understand what "definitely" means.

On the other hand, you seem to have a pretty grasp of "bone" and "cream".

That girl's too good looking to be from your god forsaken state.

Here's a husker lady in a red dress:

bearded-lady-in-red-dress.jpg

The is no way this chick is a Nebraska fan, she has teeth.

Back