What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Idaho State vs Colorado - Gameday Thread

Great that we punched it in to roll up to 28 points, but why tf did Lindgren call that play again on 2nd down and goal? Somebody dial up Brian FF Lindgren and tell him that s#!t ain't gonna work next week!!!

Great that we punched it in to roll up to 28 points, but why tf did Lindgren call that play again on 2nd down and goal? Somebody dial up Brian FF Lindgren and tell him that s#!t ain't gonna work next week!!!
Winner Winner

Jesus people? We've been the laughingstock of the power conferences for years and were complaining about opponent difficulty? CU is winning and winning impressively. We've struggled with cupcakes for years, can we just be happy?
We are past the stage in the Rise of hoping to beat CSU and cupcakes. The buffs are good this year and that is where our expectations are. I am looking at each play in the context of the next two weeks.

Last edited:
We are past the stage in the Rise of hoping to beat CSU and cupcakes. The buffs are good this year and that is were our expectations are. I am looking at each play in the context of the next two weeks.

I'll give you that, I agree. Just saying, I'm
Happy.

Jesus people? We've been the laughingstock of the power conferences for years and were complaining about opponent difficulty? CU is winning and winning impressively. We've struggled with cupcakes for years, can we just be happy?
Yes, let's be happy with OL who for the last two weeks think they are great reach blockers and next week when they try it, they will be their lunch eaten, and a teammate rung up. I hate OOC games.

I bet we are last (or first, depending on how you look at it) in the nation in opponents punt yardage by the end of the day.

Yeah, sure would be better off getting the **** knocked out of us and head into Ann Arbor 0-2. Being out of bowl contention by Oct. 10 has been a wonderful strategy over the last decade.

49-0 at half nice. Pull starters, keep letting montez make plays, score 60 and call it a day.

**** michigan

Back