What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

If the Buffs were only going to win one game...

leftybuff

Unreconstructed Luddite
Club Member
I guess I am glad it will be a P12 game so we don't have to hear about being winless in the P12 all year. Hats off, to the players and staff, let's hope they can keep the intensity and bag a few more W's along the way.

I guess I am glad it will be a P12 game so we don't have to hear about being winless in the P12 all year. Hats off, to the players and staff, let's hope they can keep the intensity and bag a few more W's along the way.

You'll win another in the PAC fo' sher.

Utah's offense looks about as lost as our defense sometimes. I think that game might be winnable.

yea the BUFFS made some mistakes and played a little sloppy at times, but -If they can play with that heart and intensity with the not give up on each other mentality... They will win more games this year... ucla,az,utah all look beatable at this point and az.st in Boulder? you never know... GO BUFFS!!

The Buffs won't also have to be linked to the notorious UW squad which was the only Pac-12 team to win 0 games in a season.

yea the BUFFS made some mistakes and played a little sloppy at times, but -If they can play with that heart and intensity with the not give up on each other mentality... They will win more games this year... ucla,az,utah all look beatable at this point and az.st in Boulder? you never know... GO BUFFS!!

We have a better chance to beat ASU than we do against UA

And here is why:

Pac 12 Power rankings

11. Colorado: Buffalo fans, take a moment and breathe. Then look down. Wave. Of course, you're thirsty after scoring 21 points in the fourth quarter at Washington State to end fears of a winless season. Go ahead. Make a demand, like the winner you are. You've earned it. "Hey, Cougs! Can you bring me a cold beverage from the basement -- that's the BASEMENT -- refrigerator?"

Back