What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

i'm glad i don't live in the South

The guy in the second picture from the bottom in the overalls.....Obama?

that Lukin dude seems like a colossal douche. only Aggy thinks bow-tie means "academic prez".

You rang?

osu-gee2.jpg

having been a student/fan at both CU and Vandy when Gordie Gee was there....i'm not nostalgic for that guy either. a lot fo people think he was pro sports and Mac awesome at CU. the guy is a careerist, nothing more. people hated him at Vandy.

TAARRR........HEEEYULLLLS!!!!!

Born and bread.:lol: Don't know anything about weird haircuts, though.

Y'all know the difference between a yankee and a damned yankee don't you?
The yankee came to the South to visit, the damned yankee to the South and stayed.:huh:

Do you know the definition of a good yank?

I wish more yankees thought the way you did and got their carpetbagging asses the **** out of the south. I bet most of you hippies don't even know where the Mason-Dixon line is without google.

I don't. I did when I was younger and had to know it for American history coursework. But since I didn't pursue that as a career or hobby, it became irrelevant. I always think it's very weird that a lot of southerners think that it is relevant today. 150 years is a long time. Hell, that's like 10 generations of inbreeding for you folks down there.

i'm not a south hater....but i do hate that aggie/military typified haircut. i see that popular on southern campuses. i may have phrased this all wrong.

hell, i shave my head....i'm no stylist.

and i certainly ain't no yankee.

i'm not a south hater....but i do hate that aggie/military typified haircut. i see that popular on southern campuses. i may have phrased this all wrong.

hell, i shave my head....i'm no stylist.

and i certainly ain't no yankee.

That haircut has been popular in the south for at least 60 years.

thumb.php

You are just an internet douche bag. You are probably too much of a chicken **** to be a douche bag in real life.

I have no doubt you are a douche in real life too. Here to school us on how smart you are because your team is winning now? Id like to pop you right where your tooth is.

Don't forget the "Alabama Slide" also known as "Bama Bangs" haircut popular throughout all SEC country. 9 out of 10 guys there have this cut:

41592_8352151420_252366_n.jpg

PQMELZVUPHWPZHG.20110426225940.JPG

images

beckham2-thumb-500x568-10069-thumb-300x199-10388.jpg

culter1.jpg

that's pretty funny Greg. i worked as a rules official for a college golf tournament in Edmond, Oklahoma with my step-dad (who was the rules honcho)....a few years ago. Oak Tree GC (site of the 88 PGA, hard golf course). anyway, Baylor, Rice, SMU, TCU.....OU, OSU...and about half the players are either named "Colt" or "Austin" have that haircut. it was weird. i was with Colt Knost's group the last day and he shoot 65 which is serious playing at Oak Tree. Knost has a chance to be a good Tour player. i'm a legit single digit handicap player on good tracks....for most of my life and Oak Tree is brutal.

edit: before Beiber, there was SMU golf country club dickhead haircut.

You are just an internet douche bag. You are probably too much of a chicken **** to be a douche bag in real life.

Hey Bama, turns out I'm headed down south next week on bid'ness. Other than a spittoon and a catfish on a string anything special I need to bring? 3 days so I wanna be prepared.

that's pretty funny Greg. i worked as a rules official for a college golf tournament in Edmond, Oklahoma with my step-dad (who was the rules honcho)....a few years ago. Oak Tree GC (site of the 88 PGA, hard golf course). anyway, Baylor, Rice, SMU, TCU.....OU, OSU...and about half the players are either named "Colt" or "Austin" have that haircut. it was weird. i was with Colt Knost's group the last day and he shoot 65 which is serious playing at Oak Tree. Knost has a chance to be a good Tour player. i'm a legit single digit handicap player on good tracks....for most of my life and Oak Tree is brutal.

edit: before Beiber, there was SMU golf country club dickhead haircut.

Yes, this cut is going stong in Texas/Oklahoma as well. Especially among rich kids / frat guys. I was in a frat at CU, but these ones down here are mainly all tools. Every kid wears the slide haircut, pastel polo, or pearl snap button down shirt, dockers or way too short dress shirts, boat shoes or leather sandals, croakies, and fishing sunglasses. I thought school uniforms were a thing of the past...

Yes, this cut is going stong in Texas/Oklahoma as well. Especially among rich kids / frat guys. I was in a frat at CU, but these ones down here are mainly all tools. Every kid wears the slide haircut, pastel polo, or pearl snap button down shirt, dockers or way too short dress shirts, boat shoes or leather sandals, croakies, and fishing sunglasses. I thought school uniforms were a thing of the past...

it's pretty much a given i hate everything, and CU's greek scene is not something i like a lot as an educator....but, it's hardly the weird cult it is at places like OU or UT. like you say, weird boat shoes and icey hot stuntaz type pretend we are prep school kids from Connecticut stuff. CU has a nice balance of toning it down and not some weird social class elitism pretend thing. flipped up collars and whatnot.

I have no doubt you are a douche in real life too. Here to school us on how smart you are because your team is winning now? Id like to pop you right where your tooth is.

Bubba? Is that you? We just knew you'd come to your senses one day. Welcome back......:lol:

Easy on the pearl snaps. Nobody's less happy than I am that they seem to have found a following at the moment, but that will die down, and it will be okay. Pearl snaps 4-ever.

modgrab-meltdowns.jpgLes Gold is a scumbag's scumbag. Love that balding mullet, but you need some more axle grease to really make it shine. Yankees in Detroit know how to be real losers when they are known for a TV show that shows off the drug addicts, thieves, scamps, and low life's that make up that hell hole of a city.

I don't. I did when I was younger and had to know it for American history coursework. But since I didn't pursue that as a career or hobby, it became irrelevant. I always think it's very weird that a lot of southerners think that it is relevant today. 150 years is a long time. Hell, that's like 10 generations of inbreeding for you folks down there.

One of the only things that stuck with me from my early US history course was that the Mason Dixon line if extended west would basically run right down Baseline Rd through Boulder.

Back