What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I'm not even going to watch the game.

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
Too painful. At this point, I don't even care if they win or not. I suppose I'd like them to win, but the possibility of that is so remote that I can't bring myself to watch the game. I can't bear the thought of watching this trainwreck any more.

I'll go to the NU game, just because I have tickets and the tailgate should be fun. I might give my ticket up and just sit in the parking lot and drink, though.

I still have an episode of "Heroes" to watch, plus there's CSI. I can think of about a dozen things I'll be doing tonight that don't include watching CU play a football game. I suspect I'm not the only one.

I still have an episode of "Heroes" to watch, plus there's CSI. I can think of about a dozen things I'll be doing tonight that don't include watching CU play a football game. I suspect I'm not the only one.

"Heroes" kind of sucked. It still might be your better option.

I'll be watching, but with 2 things already set to record at 7:00, something's got to give. Pretty sure it's going to be the game... :huh:

"Heroes" kind of sucked. It still might be your better option.

I'll be watching, but with 2 things already set to record at 7:00, something's got to give. Pretty sure it's going to be the game... :huh:

I had two things at 7 too. I had to drop community so I could record the game.

I'll watch it. I don't think I'll watch the entire game if CU is getting blown out. Even then I'll check it on the game occasionally.

I'm definitely looking forward to watching the buffs tonight. There are only so many opportunities to do so...

Now that ****ing, 4:30pm start time... WTF?

I'm getting a tattoo and then having dinner with the wife and kiddo. I'll probably be watching while we eat. Hopefully it does not make me nauseous.

i stopped watching heroes about a year ago.

i'll watch the game and be in chat. i fear it's inevitable we'll be down by two scores when the second q begins.

I'm going to watch. If nothing else, I'll root for Scotty to keep his streak alive and for Simas to get his third straight 100-yard game. There's little hope for a victory, but I'll hang in there to watch the individual performances.

I'm heading over to Humpy's which was featured on Man v. Food last night. I'll be watching with a bunch of Okie Liters. Should be fun and they have Stella on tap so I'll be fine.

I'll watch because don't get to see 'em that much. I am ditching a meeting but gotta watch the Buffs for better or beer

i am in from beginning to end. i sat through drake. twice. i sat through the ass kicking by wyoming in freezing rain back when too. 84-42. like about 90% of you... sat through 70-3.

hoping for a win and for the kids to do well.

probably gonna be a painful watch but, i suspect i will find a way to live and move on to do some work in the yard tomorrow. im sure it will be tough but, geeze..... i'm sure i will be able to muster the strength somewhere to watch the game and move on with life.

Back