What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I'm Out...

You should be reading the UT threads. Hilarious stuff, check it out.

Thank God.. ****ing Baylor is ****ing trash.. The Baylor game is about as exciting as those cupcakes we play in the nonconference.. CU sucks **** right now but I'd go to Boulder any day of the week over ****ing WACO ****.. The more states this new league is in the better for the future when chasing TV dollars. . I'd actually like to see Utah in this proposed Pac 16 instead of another Texas team or 2 Okla teams.. UT shouldn't be dragging little brothers around just so they can stay afloat..

I'm actually not even mad about the Darrell Scott saga anymore.. The guy proved he couldn't play so what do I care if they gave his mom a bank job or not.. Maybe they should get their ****ing coach a bank job and go hire a real coach so they can get good again.

Thank God.. ****ing Baylor is ****ing trash.. The Baylor game is about as exciting as those cupcakes we play in the nonconference.. CU sucks **** right now but I'd go to Boulder any day of the week over ****ing WACO ****.. The more states this new league is in the better for the future when chasing TV dollars. . I'd actually like to see Utah in this proposed Pac 16 instead of another Texas team or 2 Okla teams.. UT shouldn't be dragging little brothers around just so they can stay afloat..

I'm actually not even mad about the Darrell Scott saga anymore.. The guy proved he couldn't play so what do I care if they gave his mom a bank job or not.. Maybe they should get their ****ing coach a bank job and go hire a real coach so they can get good again.

Link?

This is great stuff from Shaggy Bevo.com

Baylor is superior to Colorado academically. Baylor has athletic facilities superior to Colorado. Colorado doesn’t participate in the number of sports that Baylor does. Baylor’s overall record in all collegiate sports dwarfs that of Colorado. Our football, basketball (women’s and men’s), baseball, softball, track, tennis, golf programs are vastly superior to Colorado’s.
This ****ing jackass made me search for Colorado's all-time football winning percentage versus Baylor.

from the cfdatabase:

Colorado 668-435-36

Baylor 525-531-43

No one gives a **** about the other sports but one ups for CU because they never had a player murder another player and have their coach try to cover it up.

I'm sure CU will add baseball or whatever the **** they need once the money starts rolling in from Pac 10.

And Baylor is superior to CU in academics? On what ****ing planet? Waco?

The Baptist church base extends across the country and certainly trumps the University of Colorado’s local base limited to a small town in Colorado

Buddy must not be aware that most of Colorado students come from California and they have huge alumni bases on the West Coast.

CU needs to just send ****ing Ralphie down to WACO and have her gore Buddy and Art's asses around that **** football field they have. ****, just send a herd of buffalo to the ****ing town and then steer them right to the ****ing Texas Legislature in Austin after they take care of the Baylor ****.

Wow, that is funny as hell.

Sounds like most of the UTerus fans on that board think Baylor is a ****ing joke.

Dodds, irrespective of what's being reported, has no interest in carrying Baylor's water for them any further. Baylor has considered it a God-given right to be able to ride UT's coattails and that's been noted. Houston radio is currently getting a lot of its information on this stuff by scouring the net, including basing conversations around Chip Brown's tweets. In all seriousness, he may be less informed than a number of posters on this site when it comes to what Texas is or isn't doing.

Baylor brings nothing to the table and the Pac 10 isn't going to invite them.

Sounds like just Baylor throwing stuff out there hoping it will stick.

a tip of the hat to you, good sir.

I'm sure he's gotten multiple reps for my ignorance of previous thangs [literal, right?], which is awesome because he deserves it all. I know I will rep him again as soon as I can for almost anything because of that post.

I'm actually not even mad about the Darrell Scott saga anymore..

Then you might be interested in this 2008 thread where the Texhams are in denial to the end. It is a lot funnier in retrospect.
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=148&f=2899&t=1982565

Link: Darrell Scott is a Buff, Posted February 2008

The anger of certain UT fans was fascinating to re-read:

HOW THE **** DO YOU KNOW WHERE SCOTT IS GOING? ARE YOU HIS MAMA'S GOD SON? YOU ARE JUST A SMACK TALKING LOSER WHO POSTS RHETORICAL GARBAGE WITH NO SUBSTANCE OF CREDIBILITY.

And later in the thread, a sad and ironic little footnote from an enthusiastic buff fan:
DARRELL SCOTT is a BUFF! and nothing can change that!

Ah, if you knew then what we know now.

Back