What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Im proud of what we have done this season...

jjbuffs13

We have played 3 of the top 5 teams this year, beating one and contending to the last minute with another one of them. I dont care what the record shows we have played some tough teams this year and played them well.

Dont be so hard on these kids

I agree but we have to find a way to win these games. Being up 21 at half against a team that hadn't done a thing should have been a slam dunk.
It's the little things with both the coaches and players that are killing this team right now. Penalties at the wrong time, dropped balls, having no timeouts at the end of the game. Defense not being able to get off the field on 3rd downs. Somehow the coaches have to change the attitude coming out at halftime. I think Hawk has learned his lesson about 4th downs on his side of the field. I like his aggressivness but he has to be smarter about when to just play it by the book and make them go the length of the field to score.

Let's finish strong, kick the Corn and see if a bowl selection happens.

We have played 3 of the top 5 teams this year, beating one and contending to the last minute with another one of them. I dont care what the record shows we have played some tough teams this year and played them well.

Dont be so hard on these kids

:yeahthat:

My hat is off to the seniors. This group of men have been wronged by rogue regent Carlisle and axe-grinding DA Keegan. They have been betrayed by a weak Governor Owens, turncoat SI writer Reilly, spineless Woody Paige and counteless other jackels of the press. They have been the butt of jokes and slandered at opposing stadiums, on the Internet, and in their home towns. They have weathered the departure of Barnett, Thorp, and Hoffman, who were more sinned against than sinning.

This group of seniors soared to the 2005 CCG, only to be crushed in an historically lopsided defeat. They have weathered a 2-10 season and have put the program back on track.

To T-wheat, Dizon, Hugh, Sprague, Devree, Polumbus, Eberhart, Robinson, Ellis, B-Jax and every senior on the team, you are warriors, scholars, and role models. You have hung tough and played tough. You have been amazing to watch from afar. There has been no shortage of microscopes watching your actions, and you responded with class. We fans cheer your victories and Monday-morning quarterback your losses. You have bled, been concussed, and worked your asses off while we yell for more.

May your last game at Folsom be your best. Have fun. Those following in your footsteps will have your back. No way NU walks away with a win. This is your day. Go Buffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back