What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I'm really disgusted with CU "fans"

Just don't know what else to say. :huh:

This team is close. Really close.

their so close they may not win another game. i got news for this being a great game for us tonight. texas sucks. they aint winning **** this year. if they make it to a bcs game their gonna get their ass kicked.

The players are there. A good coach would have us 4-1 or 5-0 right now. We turn the ball over too much, commit too many penalties, give up too many big plays, and are unsound in the kicking game. Plus we chose the wrong QB to start the year. That's coaching. But if these players (and a handful of good assistants) can overcome Dan Hawkins and his Boise coaches, we could still win the North this year.

whatever your smoking, it's some potent ****

The players are there. A good coach would have us 4-1 or 5-0 right now. We turn the ball over too much, commit too many penalties, give up too many big plays, and are unsound in the kicking game. Plus we chose the wrong QB to start the year. That's coaching. But if these players (and a handful of good assistants) can overcome Dan Hawkins and his Boise coaches, we could still win the North this year.

I'm SanDiegoBuff and I approve of this message 100%.

I think people would be surprised how much of an effect coaching could have on this team. The occasional flashes show what they could be, but aren't due largely to coaching.

I think we were very close in this game, Cody absolutely can not throw that pick. Honestly, I wasnt impressed with Texas. Play here or there, it is a different ball game. However, that is the problem with this regime, its always a play here or there. I think the qb move was good and bad. It was about damn time but I dont agree with putting Hansen in that situation. They have to stick with him now, unless he gets hurt, Cody cannot play again.

**** you, you putrid piece of ****.

Hey douche bag terrible: are you in Austin? Did you go to the game and root for the buffs like I just did? No, you're sitting in your mom's basement like a little bitch.

I'd tell you to go f*ck yourself but I know you already did to a picture of Dan Hawkins.

Eat $hit. I'm going out on 6th street now. Maybe you should consider leaving mom's basement

This team is close. Really close.

The OL is probably 2 recruiting cycles from having depth and talent at all spots needed to get the rest of the offense consistant. Why did they burn Hansens RS? Game plan these guys played lights out on defense the whole game. On offense they were good in the first half. I see these kids on the sidelines I dont see any animation. I think they have not bought in.

Sorry dude.

DBT, yes the guys played well for the most part and it really wasnt a 24 point difference. However, thats the problem. Past CU teams wouldve killed these guys tonight. We are pillow soft and run zero coverage with guys that cant play man. That doesnt strike you as odd?

Special teams lost this game for us for the most part. Cody's 92 yd pick 6 didn't help

Hey douche bag terrible: are you in Austin? Did you go to the game and root for the buffs like I just did? No, you're sitting in your mom's basement like a little bitch.

I'd tell you to go f*ck yourself but I know you already did to a picture of Dan Hawkins.

Eat $hit. I'm going out on 6th street now. Maybe you should consider leaving mom's basement

Whoa...dayum. Pretty harsh but I must admit I'm looking forward to DBT's response. He's been pretty sanctimonious the last few weeks telling everyone to F*** off for disagreeing with him. Maybe it's in good fun but I suspect he really thinks he's a better fan than the rest of us.

DBT tells me to F*** myself in 4,3,2....

Special teams lost this game for us for the most part. Cody's 92 yd pick 6 didn't help
Bingo. Still digesting the game (and my liquor), but 21 points from the special teams and a pick 6 killed us (not to mention the td with ~45 seconds left in the 1st half). Offense wasn't really there, but for the most part, they didn't lose the game, they managed it. The D played great when it mattered (other than the last 45 seconds of the 1st half and garbage time at the end).

rough game to lose. I don't give a rats a$$ about them being #2 and it being on the road. We had that game. Should have won.

Speedy had a run where he broke through and tripped. He would have gone the distance because the saftey was being blocked. Then the td right before half time on the double move that jalil bit on started the downward spiral. Still, second half it's 14-10 and then a blocked punt. With all that we are in the game and get a pick deep inside their 15. That pick killed any chance from their on out.

It's just frustrating because for 2 and 1/2 quarters,I was feeling good about this team and for next week and then the bottom dropped out.

If cu can get their OL worked out and the same defense comes to play next week,we have a shot to beat kansas.

I Love "Speedy" But this Buff trips more than any RB I have ever seen..He trips over water sprinklers, gum wrappers and Dimes..

Speedy had a run where he broke through and tripped. He would have gone the distance because the saftey was being blocked. Then the td right before half time on the double move that jalil bit on started the downward spiral. Still, second half it's 14-10 and then a blocked punt. With all that we are in the game and get a pick deep inside their 15. That pick killed any chance from their on out.
Bingo. That was a killer. Worst case we should have been able to get 3 points out of that and then we'd be sitting at 17-17 after a turnover on their side. Instead, it's a HUGE momentum turn back to them up 24-14. Cannot discount how gigantic a turning point in the game that was.

Horrid decision/throw/play call/whatever. Just horrid.

Back