What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Important consideration.

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
Since McCartney, all of CU's coaches lived outside of Boulder. I don't know what that really means, exactly. I do wonder where McIntyre will choose to live. He can a lot more house for his money in Lafayette or Superior.

Dont ask why this came to my mind. Furthermore, don't ask why I posted such drivel. Tia.

Since McCartney, all of CU's coaches lived outside of Boulder. I don't know what that really means, exactly. I do wonder where McIntyre will choose to live. He can a lot more house for his money in Lafayette or Superior.

Dont ask why this came to my mind. Furthermore, don't ask why I posted such drivel. Tia.

Stalker......

:you:

Hawkins lived in Lafayette, just off of 95th and Arapahoe. Neu lived in Louisville IIRC. Barney lived just West of Longmont, I believe. Tad lives in Niwot, I think. He coached at Longmont High at one point in his career.

Maybe he can buy the house in that gated community the original coach Mac lived in off of Hwy 287? I was in Coach Mac's house many years ago and the huge playroom (for Sal's son) upstairs was remodeled to look just like the inside of Folsom field.

He has a lot of money to burn now. He can buy plenty of house in Boulder.

Hawkins lived in Lafayette, just off of 95th and Arapahoe. Neu lived in Louisville IIRC. Barney lived just West of Longmont, I believe. Tad lives in Niwot, I think. He coached at Longmont High at one point in his career.

Barnett lived over by Lagerman Reservoir

Back