What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Important: your input is requested.

Chili or funky jambalaya?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
so, yesterday, I probably overdid it with the burgers and brats. We ended up with a lot more than we needed. For the next tailgate, I would like to turn all that hamburger and bratwurst into chili. I could put it in jambalaya, but I don't think that would come out too good. I'm willing to go with whatever the majority decides, though.

So what say you? Chili or some funky jambalaya?

If you do jambalaya, your going to need to throw a lot of hot andouille or tabasco/Crystal in there to counter act the sweetness of the brats. Might really throw off the favor. Chili will be your safest bet, but I won't be there, so what do I know?

If you do jambalaya, your going to need to throw a lot of hot andouille or tabasco/Crystal in there to counter act the sweetness of the brats. Might really throw off the favor. Chili will be your safest bet, but I won't be there, so what do I know?

If it's jambalaya, I'll have to douse the brats with creole seasoning. I'm not sure what that will do.

Bump. This isn't a solid representation of the voting base.plus, I really think jambalaya with brats is going to taste very weird. I'm hoping some folks with a sense of taste will help push the chili vote.

If I were coming I'd say chili as long as the beans are optional as in if you want them add them your self. I live in Texas where chili is a big deal but no one knows how to make it. Head up to Green Bay home of the peckers and find a chili john's they get it.

Back