What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Improvement

Most know my stance on the team's improvement this year: They are more competitive on the field, but I am more prone to judge them on W-L because that is how they will ultimately be judged. The lost opportunities this season have been so frustrating because of the desperately needed momentum that those potential wins would have created for the program.

That said, I am no longer focused on what could have been. I'm now focused on what can be. I love the fight in this team, and I want them to come out and show everybody what they are capable of in the second half of this season. If this team can finish strong (2 wins) then the momentum will be in their favor going into the off season.
Well said.

We actually pulled our starters before they did... it was actually refreshing to see the other side not pack up shop at half time and walk in with the W.
I cannot believe I have heard this twice now. WTF is going on with this fan base?

I cannot believe I have heard this twice now. WTF is going on with this fan base?

I don't know.

Even Mac2 said in his interviews that for a lot of the game they were playing for pride rather than being able to play to win, it sucks, and he never wants to be in that position again.

That's exactly what Saturday was. Maybe the point some are trying to make is that it's an improvement that our team actually has pride and will play for it? Sadly, I actually do think there's some merit to that versus where they program was for a while.

Its starting to feel like lambnation around here with the logical leaps. Next thing you know somebody will start the notion that CU won another national championship in 1915, because we beat some team that beat Princeton.

Its starting to feel like lambnation around here with the logical leaps. Next thing you know somebody will start the notion that CU won another national championship in 1915, because we beat some team that beat Princeton.
I accepted your challenge, only to find out that CU sucked in 1915. Only one win and that was against Wyoming, who only beat Utah State, who only beat Nevada, who was winless.

I accepted your challenge, only to find out that CU sucked in 1915. Only one win and that was against Wyoming, who only beat Utah State, who only beat Nevada, who was winless.

You're not trying hard enough. The Lammie convinced themselves of this exact scenario.

Back