What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

In home visit schedule

In-homes are generally going to be premium content on pay sites. It wouldn't be fair to the publishers or subscribers of those sites if we took that info and publicized it for free.

Official Visit lists are made publicly accessible, so we compile those.

Also, we do share snippets of the after-reports on in-homes and OVs when premium articles are published. Once in a blue moon AB will know something independently, but we're a compiler of information and a discussion board. If we didn't do our best to protect and support the premium sites, we wouldn't have much information to compile or discuss.

Ok that makes sense, too bad for me though. Thanks for keeping us posted on what you can

Upgrade - all the good stuff's in Barzil...

I think it should be pointed out, correct me if I'm wrong Junta, that allbuffs.com is not really designed to be a pay to play web site. Sure, there is interesting discussion in barzil, but if you are looking for lots of premium info, your money might be better spent elsewhere.

While becoming a premium member here does grant access to some more info, to me it's more of a sign of appreciation for what this site is than anything else.

I think it should be pointed out, correct me if I'm wrong Junta, that allbuffs.com is not really designed to be a pay to play web site. Sure, there is interesting discussion in barzil, but if you are looking for lots of premium info, your money might be better spent elsewhere.

While becoming a premium member here does grant access to some more info, to me it's more of a sign of appreciation for what this site is than anything else.

Correcto - we get some scoop from time to time, and some 'premium' info from time to time, but that isn't what this place is designed for. If you want the absolute latest and greatest scoop, then I would recommend the Rivals site, or Buffscoop is that is your style.

The $15/year here is a sign of appreciation and a contribution so that we can keep the site running. Allbuffs is all volunteer run, no one is getting paid - so the club memberships help offset operating costs, and we spend the extra on fun things if we can.

Correcto - we get some scoop from time to time, and some 'premium' info from time to time, but that isn't what this place is designed for. If you want the absolute latest and greatest scoop, then I would recommend the Rivals site, or Buffscoop is that is your style.

The $15/year here is a sign of appreciation and a contribution so that we can keep the site running. Allbuffs is all volunteer run, no one is getting paid - so the club memberships help offset operating costs, and we spend the extra on fun things if we can.

speaking of volunteers, Dio is looking for someone to wash and wax his Ferrari this weekend. It is black and has allbuff as the license plate

True story

Yep. Dio's living la vida loca.

13031_1.jpg

Truthfully, there's not a lot more recruiting stuff in Barzil. It's more speculation type threads that shouldn't be aired in the open.

Some really funny personal stuff comes out in Barzil, however...

You lame ****ing twatwaffle ****sticks. zbuff was recruiting for AllBuffs, and trying to increase revenues. If this affects my daily hookers & blow, I'm gonna be pissed.

You lame ****ing twatwaffle ****sticks. zbuff was recruiting for AllBuffs, and trying to increase revenues. If this affects my daily hookers & blow, I'm gonna be pissed.

My most humble apologies. Your car. I'll wash it?

Yeah, jeez, just trying to help, and in fact not saying anything that others haven't said, maybe I should have included :smile2:

It should be obvious from all of the hard work obviously done esp. in the recruiting forum that I wasn't being literal. You guys graduated, right? :smile2:

Yeah, jeez, just trying to help, and in fact not saying anything that others haven't said, maybe I should have included :smile2:

It should be obvious from all of the hard work obviously done esp. in the recruiting forum that I wasn't being literal. You guys graduated, right? :smile2:

Proof of GED is a requirement on the AllBuffs mod application. Very few exceptions are made.

Back