What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

In my mind, Utah is gonna...

I'm remarkably hate-free lately. UT is probably at the top of my list, and I get the sense that they will not be a problem for us. Nebraska? phhsssh. I really don't care much anymore. They're pretty irrelevant to me, now. Just another school out East. No different than Indiana or Purdue.

I'm remarkably hate-free lately. UT is probably at the top of my list, and I get the sense that they will not be a problem for us. Nebraska? phhsssh. I really don't care much anymore. They're pretty irrelevant to me, now. Just another school out East. No different than Indiana or Purdue.

Yeah. Me too.

For the sake of Ned "Surveyor" Flanders, I'd add that Indiana is the original Big Red in the B1G 10.

Purdue! Yeah, let's hate on Purdue!

Those darned Boilermakers really pi** me off! Using Drew Breeze and San Diego hookers to steal Kyle Orton from the Buffs

Hilarious that with the attempt to talk **** about Utah, we always focus on the doosh dicks from Lincoln.

We didn't focus on them. A Fusker troll had to swoop in and change the subject. I swear that fanbase is the neediest, most self centered group in the world.

What exactly is there to understand? Most of your fans did not attend one class at NU. The only diversion in their pathetic lives is NU football. I assume you fall into this category, correct?

Tangentially, we ran into one of my wife's colleagues last night and I was wearing my Casa Alvarez "Vamos Bufalos" shirt and she says, "oh my husband is a big [suckbraska] fan. He's always wearing [nubs] shirts and hats. He very rarely doesn't wear anything red." So I said, "Oh, really? You guys are from Nebraska?" her: "No... we're from here." Me: "oh, so you guys just went there?" her: "No... I went to Oregon State." She didn't say where he went.

Tangentially, we ran into one of my wife's colleagues last night and I was wearing my Casa Alvarez "Vamos Bufalos" shirt and she says, "oh my husband is a big [suckbraska] fan. He's always wearing [nubs] shirts and hats. He very rarely doesn't wear anything red." So I said, "Oh, really? You guys are from Nebraska?" her: "No... we're from here." Me: "oh, so you guys just went there?" her: "No... I went to Oregon State." She didn't say where he went.
Did you spit on her?

We got history with Utah so we will be hating them eventually.

The hate for Nebraska is pretty much gone but Husker trolls could revive that hate.

Back