What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

in state recruit Danny Spond

Dunken

LB Danny Spond, an in-state recruit who committed to Colorado last summer, was hospitalized after suffering a severe concussion in a game he played for Columbine High School. Here is to a speedy recovery......GO BUFFS!!!!!

LB Danny Spond, an in-state recruit who committed to Colorado last summer, was hospitalized after suffering a severe concussion in a game he played for Columbine High School. Here is to a speedy recovery......GO BUFFS!!!!!
:noob:

Plz see recruiting forum

well I would look at the recruiting forum, but not much to look at there lately....:rolleyes:

We post about more than commitments there.

But if that's what you're looking for, there's a good chance you'll be happy if you check the recruiting forum tonight. :wink2:

well I would look at the recruiting forum, but not much to look at there lately....:rolleyes:
:lol: who would have thought to look there, the recruiting forum, what with the recent active discussion of spond and his injury in the thread about spond, a recruit.

Sorry that I posted here, never had though to look in the recruiting forum....:cry:

Actually, Danny being hospitalized with a concussion and possibly missing the rest of his senior year for it is big enough news that I was sorta surprised there wasn't a thread in the main forum until now. :smile:

Actually, Danny being hospitalized with a concussion and possibly missing the rest of his senior year for it is big enough news that I was sorta surprised there wasn't a thread in the main forum until now. :smile:

Where did you read he might miss his senior year?
I've been following, haven't seen that anywhere.

Where did you read he might miss his senior year?
I've been following, haven't seen that anywhere.

It was in the Rivals update on our commitments today.

Spond was taken by ambulance to Swedish Hospital early in the fourth quarter during Columbine's game against rival Bear Creek on Thursday night. Spond was suffering from a hit he took earlier in the game. His CAT scan was negative, but Spond suffered a concussion and could be out for the rest of the season. "I was as scared as I've been in 10 years," Rebels' head coach Andy Lowry told the Denver Post. Columbine lost the game, 34-7, falling to 5-2.

Really great summary they did on all 7 guys. LINK

Back