What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Inaugural Pac-12 Starting Lineup?

ScottyBuff

QB - Nick Hirschman (CA), Nick Sherry (CA)
RB - Trea Jones (NC), Tony Jones (NJ), Quentin Hildreth (CO)
FB - Cordary Clark-Allen (AL), Justin Torres (CA)
WR - Will Jefferson (CA), Dustin Ebner (CO), Heath Davis (CO)
WR - Jerrod Darden (TX), Donnie Duncan (CA)
SL - Mario Conte (CO), Keenan Canty (LA), Justin Gorman (PA)
TE - DaVaughn Thornton (CO), Clark Evans (CA), Kyle Slavin (CO)

LT - Jack Harris (CO), David Bakhtiari (CA)
LG - Eric Richter (CA, if RS this year), Daniel Munyer (CA)
C - Shaun Simon (OK), Gus Handler (IL)
RG - Max Tuioti-Mariner (CA, if healthy), Ryan Dannewitz (CA)
RT - Bryce Givens (CO), Kaiwi Crabb (HI)

DE - Nick Kasa (CO)
NT - Nate Bonsu (TX)
DT - Will Pericak (CO), Kirk Poston (TX)
DE - Forrest West (CT), Chidera Uzo-Diribe (CA)

SLB - Derrick Webb (TN), Lowell Williams (TX)
MLB - Doug Rippy (OH)
WLB - Jon Major (CO), Liloa Nobriga (NV)

CB - Deji Olayote (OH), Paul Vigo (NJ)
CB - Jered Bell (CA), Josh Moten (CA)
FS - Parker Orms (CO), Vince Ewing (CA)
SS - Ray Polk (AZ), Terrel Smith (NJ), Terdema Ussery (TX)

K - Justin Castor (CO)

obviously a million things can change in 2 years time, but if the above guys all progress well then I think our first year in the PAC could be OK. The key being Hirschman and the RB's obviously, but the talent around them should be pretty good.

The 2011 class will be crucial for our momentum in the new conference. I sure hope we see some great things come out of our new alignment with the Pac, despite the coaching chaos.

the front seven has some potential. The rest is kind of ordinary although many of those players have yet to see the field so its tough to judge.

As they have had for the past two years...I'm tired of that word. It's like asking a girl out and her saying no, but she's sure you'll find someone better suited for you. Uh, thanks bitch.

Ussery at Safety based on BuffNik's info.

I guess I missed this, did they make this move before or after Simas decided court wasn't important?

The lineup looks um, not exactly exciting. The starters you listed are certainly some of the young guys I'm more excited about, but the backups really don't do it for me. Depth is quite frightening.

Not holding by breath for Nick Sherry because Feb is a long way off. Unless things just "pop" this year and we have worked out "all the little things" I don't see us having a winning record, Hawkins will/should get **** canned and with all of that I could see us having a lot of last minute change of hearts a la Munchie last year. Recruiting is going to really suck for us until Hawkins is out and we have a least one full season with the new guy.

Back