What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Infiniti Coaches Challenge (VOTE EVERY DAY)

Thanks S2S. Tad is amazing for Special Olympics.

11659462_10204413109594723_5497829103894543949_n.jpg

Just voted again. Tad in 12th. Will advance to next round if we can keep it up.

Bump. Tad made it past the first cut (every cut gets more money for his charity), but he is in danger of missing the last one. I just voted and he is in 18th, top 16 make the next cut.

CO Special Olympics got $7,500 with Tad advancing to the 2nd round. Please vote every day from every device. This is about the easiest thing there is to earn money for a worthy cause.

Looks like round 2 voting ends at 10 AM MST today... last few minutes to get votes in

Looks like Tad is in 12th and we got a bigger check to Special Olympics CO. On to the next round on Monday.

Been voting daily on 3 devices.
I wish we had rep so I could find a bunch of posts from you and use my oversided AB glee gun to drive near the top of the mountain. This is allsome. (And I miss rep - especially neg rep. Wasn't it nice when it was easy to identify the assholes by those red bars under their names?)

Last edited:
Back