What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Injury predictions

Timbuff10

So with practices and real contact starting up this week, we should probably start getting ready to brace ourselves for news of season ending injuries. You know it's going to happen, they seem to happen every year, and maybe its just me, but we seem to get far more than other schools out there.

So any bets as to how many season enders we will have by the time the spring game rolls around? We are already at one with MTM popping his 3rd ACL right?

Grades should be coming soon too and that will probably tell the tale of the WR story this year.

Hope for the best, but after the past decade or so, I am expecting the worst on both fronts.

Hey, every year I go into this thing, thinking this will be the year our luck changes and every year it always fall apart.

This year I am going into it thinking we are already going to lose a half dozen guys to injuries and grades so hopefully when we only lose 1 or 2 I will feel good about it.

You guys have to admit though, we have traditionally been super prone to injuries for some reason.

You guys have to admit though, we have traditionally been super prone to injuries for some reason.

Injury is part of the game.

The team is also prone to take big dumps, but a "Trophy Turd" thread would also be a bit much.

Back