What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Interesting development at Oregon

Why do people who make good money insist on drinking and driving? How hard is it to call a ****ing taxi? I am happy he was fired as the coach is trying to change the culture and this would have set a bad example. It's better then Nebraska who has not fired their super recruiter after 4 DUI's.

Also I believe Cristobal and Salvea'a are Falos primary recruiters so not sure how it will affect it.

Also I believe Cristobal and Salvea'a are Falos primary recruiters so not sure how it will affect it.

If Falo is interested in their offense, well, he may take notice.
This DWI guy and Cristobal were co-OC. Cristobal in charge of the running game, but DWI guy really in charge of the overall offense, and the TE coach.

Cristobal has never been an OC. He has coached TE's a long time ago at Miami. That last part and his recruiting chops is probably attractive to Falo, but having no real OC has got to be a question mark.

Also of concern, no QB coach had been named. And evidently, the staff was completed. DUI guy had done it at USF until Shawn King replaced him in 2016. My guess is that Taggart may be holding that spot open for the 10th asst?

Last edited:
You can tell there is some bad blood with Oregon, since this is the 4th thread to reference the DUI by their TE coach.

In any case, he was busted downtown, 10th and Willamette, after 2am so he must've been hitting the local bar scene hard. Having spent an unfortunate year in that awful mill town, I can tell you that Eugene PD camp out downtown waiting for drunk dumbasses. This is the equivalent of being blasted and driving around Pearl Street in Boulder. Not gonna last long.

If Falo is interested in their offense, well, he may take notice.
This DWI guy and Cristobal were co-OC. Cristobal in charge of the running game, but DWI guy really in charge of the overall offense, and the TE coach.

Cristobal has never been an OC. He has coached TE's a long time ago at Miami. That last part and his recruiting chops is probably attractive to Falo, but having no real OC has got to be a question mark.

Also of concern, no QB coach had been named. And evidently, the staff was completed. DUI guy had done it at USF until Shawn King replaced him in 2016. My guess is that Taggart may be holding that spot open for the 10th asst?

Cristobal never being an OC is sort of a moot point given Taggart calls the plays and Cristobal was a head coach for many year at FIU. Taggart will be coaching QBs with the assistance of a GA I believe until the 10th assistant is allowed. Falo is such a quiet kid on the recruitment process its hard to judge how this will affect him. If Reaves had been his primary recruiter I would almost guarantee he would go to Colorado, but given he was not his primary recruiter I am not sure. It doesn't change the fact Oregon has 1 scholarship TE left on the roster who has ever played a down of football which has to be a selling point.

Things seem a bit on the dysfunctional side with the new staff up in Eugene.

You can tell there is some bad blood with Oregon, since this is the 4th thread to reference the DUI by their TE coach.

In any case, he was busted downtown, 10th and Willamette, after 2am so he must've been hitting the local bar scene hard. Having spent an unfortunate year in that awful mill town, I can tell you that Eugene PD camp out downtown waiting for drunk dumbasses. This is the equivalent of being blasted and driving around Pearl Street in Boulder. Not gonna last long.
Sounds like NM, we have DUI checkpoints here quite a bit. Hell, I went through one right around Christmas.

If I'm Falo's mom, which would be biologically impossible, I'd be thinking "I've had two sons play for Mike MacIntyre. He stood behind NJ like a father. The Oregon coach put three kids in the hospital. Their TE coach is getting kicked out. I want Josh playing for someone I trust." Yep. That's what I'd be thinking.

Yeah peckerwood, things like that. I hate snakes anyway. Growing up in West Texas has an effect on that lol.

I had no idea that Taggart was working with Qbs there. Seems weird to me that he is the QB coach, OC and HC.

That is way less interesting that I thought it would be. Very disappointing.
True but it's nice to bump a thread about **** happening at Oregon.

btw - Portland morning sports radio had a pretty long debate about what, if anything, should happen to Dougherty.

Nothing will come of this. wasting our time hashing it out. what happened to the nub coach? he hit parked cars and blew a .2% or some **** got a ride home from Johnny Law. Also remember frank solich being woke up at a red light passed out drunk by another Johnny Law and nuthn'.

Last edited:
Nothing will come of this. wasting our time hashing it out. what happened to the nub coach? he hit parked cars and blew a .2% or some **** got a ride home from Johnny Law. Also remember frank solich being woke up at a red light passed out drunk by another Johnny Law and nuthn'.

???

Oregon has already decided to fire the coach who was arrested.

Back