What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Interesting ESPN Post by "BoiseStateInsider"

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
I think people are starting to figure out the truth - Dan Hawkins was not the brains behind success. It was Chris Peterson all along. We Boise State insiders always knew the truth and tried to tell the Colorado folks. Dan Hawkins was all about himself and puffery. He is not a good coach, he was not a good co-worker, he was not a good father. His wife has held that family together while Dan did everything he could to promote himself. Hopefully, he has saved a few dollars over the years because he has earned some money. Maybe he will move into his house back in Boise and maybe become a better person. Spend some time with his family was sacraficed everything for him. Few people know the truth about the guy, but I will tell you one thing - people who worked with him at Boise State cried with relief and happiness when that #### went to Colorado. Karma is awesome.

That sounds kind of like a hater that was pissed when Hawkins left, and is now trying to throw it in his face.

That is all such horse****.

They hated to see Hawkins leave. And as much as they appear to have gotten a great coach in Pederson - they had no idea what kind of coach he would be when he took over.

If Hawkins had stayed in Boise and continued to go 10-2 or so every year, they would have nothing but great things to say.

I think people are starting to figure out the truth - Dan Hawkins was not the brains behind success. It was Chris Peterson all along. We Boise State insiders always knew the truth and tried to tell the Colorado folks. Dan Hawkins was all about himself and puffery. He is not a good coach, he was not a good co-worker, he was not a good father. His wife has held that family together while Dan did everything he could to promote himself. Hopefully, he has saved a few dollars over the years because he has earned some money. Maybe he will move into his house back in Boise and maybe become a better person. Spend some time with his family was sacraficed everything for him. Few people know the truth about the guy, but I will tell you one thing - people who worked with him at Boise State cried with relief and happiness when that #### went to Colorado. Karma is awesome.

Listen---want him to stay at CU or not, we disagree on that, but, trust me that this is horse ****. You think Cody follows a dad thats not a good person? Dude is a good man and good family man. I wish we would've listened to Boise fans....but, seems like EVERY SINGLE ONE that I saw was bitching on the message boards about us taking their Danny. Absolute day of grieving in Boise when they found out he interviewed, anybody else remember this. "We tried to tell them" LOL

Listen---want him to stay at CU or not, we disagree on that, but, trust me that this is horse ****. You think Cody follows a dad thats not a good person? Dude is a good man and good family man. I wish we would've listened to Boise fans....but, seems like EVERY SINGLE ONE that I saw was bitching on the message boards about us taking their Danny. Absolute day of grieving in Boise when they found out he interviewed, anybody else remember this. "We tried to tell them" LOL

I agree, and good job to everyone here for no going personal on Hawkins and keeping the comments to on the field strictly.

Back