What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is Allbuffs still the best CU site on the web?

Just throwing ideas out there. What's your contribution? :smile2:
:lol: I threw that up there because 'Nik and the boys did that this fall. Already some good ideas out there, I especially like the idea of a ticket exchange.

I refuse to have an opinion on this topic until Aeroxx weighs in.

We should figure out a way to archive games. Probably impossible due to media rights etc., but I would love to be able to rewatch the 2001 nebraska game or that game vs oklahoma that hawk's team won. As far as I know, there is no where to do that.

We should set up a secret torrent site/spinnoff since it is probably illegal. Maybe part of barzil. Good idea, right dio?

We should figure out a way to archive games. Probably impossible due to media rights etc., but I would love to be able to rewatch the 2001 nebraska game or that game vs oklahoma that hawk's team won. As far as I know, there is no where to do that.

We should set up a secret torrent site/spinnoff since it is probably illegal. Maybe part of barzil. Good idea, right dio?

Love this idea

Allbuffs is by far the best CU site. I got banned from Rivals by some dbag monitor because of my language, and the fact that I disagreed with him a lot.
What a big baby - I can't remember his name, but Jimmy Buff told me to forget
Rival's, and come over to Allbuffs. BTW, Rival's is a waste of money, and you get just as much info here.

i read allbuffs all the time. The info is accurate and up to date. My first post was removed because i linked an illegal streaming site for someone who asked and it was immediately removed (so the mods are doing a great job). Heres to number two, hope i can bring more to the table in the future. Good job everyone.

i read allbuffs all the time. The info is accurate and up to date. My first post was removed because i linked an illegal streaming site for someone who asked and it was immediately removed (so the mods are doing a great job). Heres to number two, hope i can bring more to the table in the future. Good job everyone.

Mods, please remove this post.

Thanks in advance.

Perfect transition into my request. A menu of beers and sandwiches that drops down from anybody's first post.

we already have a super secret group for that purpose. im sorry, you weren't invited?

I think the site rocks, but there really isn't much out there to compete against us. Honestly, netbuffs is dead - we killed it. Nobody else was ever even alive to begin with.

Of course cuatthegame.com is great, but different.

No.

I started off at NB, slowly migrated over here...there really isn't even a close competitor at this point. The FB talk is great, the recruiting info stellar, the Pub is pretty entertaining and the politics and religion forum is a good place to get a good dose of infuriating banter.

As for content I think this site is outstanding for being able to keep up with all things CU Athletics. My only complaint would be that some threads that are very newsworthy end up absorbing 3-4 pages worth of off topic diatribes and other shenanigans. Other than that keep up the great work!!

As for content I think this site is outstanding for being able to keep up with all things CU Athletics. My only complaint would be that some threads that are very newsworthy end up absorbing 3-4 pages worth of off topic diatribes and other shenanigans. Other than that keep up the great work!!

Don't kill what makes us unique. The road you are asking the mods to go down is a long, steep, and slippery slope.

I refuse to have an opinion on this topic until Aeroxx weighs in.

Pabuff's opinion > yours.

Not only do you provide excellent coverage of CU athletics, but we have our own entertainment as well. Snow/Rugged (torrid love affair), Wally and Burrito (are they the same person?), GiA and Austin (comedy of errors), TBD (for the truth!), DBT (because we are all 35), dply and skidmark (they are just too damn funny and clever), mtn (everyone loves a good novel), buffnut (better than D2) and I know I am missing many others like Junc, 96, Dio, all mods, FightCU, tante, etc. who are very funny. I apologize for any I missed.

However, one of the truly special parts of the site is the ticket giveaway and tailgate. I have never participated in either, other than to contribute, but I think those are very cool. Thank you Sackman!

Last edited:

I have both these games and more just waiting on getting a new desktop.

Pabuff's opinion > yours.

Not only do you provide excellent coverage of CU athletics, but we have our own entertainment as well. Snow/Rugged (torrid love affair), Wally and Burrito (are they the same person?), GiA and Austin (comedy of errors), TBD (for the truth!), DBT (because we are all 35), dply and skidmark (they are just too damn funny and clever), mtn (everyone loves a good novel), buffnut (better than D2) and I know I am missing many others like Junc, 96, Dio, all mods, FightCU, tante, etc. who are very funny. I apologize for any I missed.

However, one of the truly special parts of the site is the ticket giveaway and tailgate. I have never participated in either, other than to contribute, but I think those are very cool. Thank you Sackman!

Suck up.:lol:

Don't kill what makes us unique. The road you are asking the mods to go down is a long, steep, and slippery slope.

It is a tough balance I think. The threadjacks can be a serious annoyance and problem..... but they also spawn some of the greatest threads we've ever had on Allbuffs.

It is a valid complaint and something we should continue to try and work through in a balanced manner.

It is a tough balance I think. The threadjacks can be a serious annoyance and problem..... but they also spawn some of the greatest threads we've ever had on Allbuffs.

It is a valid complaint and something we should continue to try and work through in a balanced manner.
politician, thy name is dio. good man!

Some of us will be sure to continue to balance things away from the real sports conversation. You're welcome.

As being the best overall CU site, I'd say that this site wins a close battle with cuatthegame due to having a good message board forum layout but cuatthegame is the best for content. I did post at NetBuffs but I hate that forum's layout. Anyone who sticks with a forum layout like that needs their head checked.

As being the best overall CU site, I'd say that this site wins a close battle with cuatthegame due to having a good message board forum layout but cuatthegame is the best for content. I did post at NetBuffs but I hate that forum's layout. Anyone who sticks with a forum layout like that needs their head checked.

cuatthegame is the yin to Allbuff's yang. It fills a completely different niche. It's about archives, and photos--and it's the best site of seen of it's type.

It's where you go when you turn 36.

Back