What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is Allbuffs still the best CU site on the web?

cuatthegame is the yin to Allbuff's yang. It fills a completely different niche. It's about archives, and photos--and it's the best site of seen of it's type.

It's where you go when you turn 36.

Less than four years away until I join NetBuffs full time.....NOT! :lol:

What I like about cuatthegame is that Stuart really pours out his time and effort for anything CU. That kind of work didn't get the attention of the Pac-12 ESPN Blog for nothing...Stuart deserves some serious praise for his efforts. I know some CU posters put a lot of effort into this board but I wanted to single out that person for the work he does on cuatthegame.

I am simply interested in Buff news and insight from those with some inside information. Therefore, I find the wild OT on most threads to try my patience. That adds to the issue of only thread per topic as I have to slough through tens of "banter" posts without a shred of information.

I am not saying this site is better or worse than others, just that my definition of best does not currently exist.

I am simply interested in Buff news and insight from those with some inside information. Therefore, I find the wild OT on most threads to try my patience. That adds to the issue of only thread per topic as I have to slough through tens of "banter" posts without a shred of information.

I am not saying this site is better or worse than others, just that my definition of best does not currently exist.

What are you? An Actuary?

just gimme the numbers... no bull ****....

What are you? An Actuary?

Credit to Scotth for being honest.

I much his prefer his approach over pabuff or Aeroxx's compulsion to admonish us when we don't meet their personal standard for how a fan site should behave.

Totally valid criticism... But seriously, 99% of the information is usually in the initial post unless you count the recruit threads, which frankly follow such a ridiculous drawn out process that patience should be understood.

Totally valid criticism... But seriously, 99% of the information is usually in the initial post unless you count the recruit threads, which frankly follow such a ridiculous drawn out process that patience should be understood.

And the recruit threads are the place we do try to keep the bull**** out of the threads...

TD beat me to it. :lol:

Which isn't really how a circle jerk is supposed to work, as I understand it.

Alarmed at recent accusations, I returned and read my posts in this thread to make sure I didn't participate in any self-congratulatory behavior.

I'm pleased to report that I did not. Also, I noticed that my posts were both hilarious and insightful.

I like this site.

I've discovered there are others who have the same twisted beliefs I hold.

Reading their incoherent ramblings in some way gives me comfort.

That is actually a fantastic point that makes me rethink how I search for posts to read.

BTW - my comments exclude the Oregon Cheerleaders thread. That one can continue as is for the remainder of time :thumbsup:

That is actually a fantastic point that makes me rethink how I search for posts to read.

BTW - my comments exclude the Oregon Cheerleaders thread. That one can continue as is for the remainder of time :thumbsup:
it will continue until Rugged gets a girlfriend. So yes, it likely will go on for the remainder of time.

We know what's best for you. It's a lot easier if you just relax.

This is exactly how I started. Lurked for about a month, reading nothing but football...now look at me.

I lurked for quite awhile and would've continued doing so until someone tried to sell a white buffalo painting. Now you know who is to blame.

Which isn't really how a circle jerk is supposed to work, as I understand it.

Alarmed at recent accusations, I returned and read my posts in this thread to make sure I didn't participate in any self-congratulatory behavior.

I'm pleased to report that I did not. Also, I noticed that my posts were both hilarious and insightful.

:congrats::rofl::congrats:

Fellas. I was born in Fargo and went to NDSU. Wrapped it all up there too. Now I live in ski town in the winter. Every winter. April 20 I head to Pelican Lake. Cool story bro. I do have season tiks at CU. I attend NDSU games if a conflict. You guys hate on Nebraska, Texas, Oklahoma,(csu) and any other school that beats the crap out of you. Win some games

Fellas. I was born in Fargo and went to NDSU. Wrapped it all up there too. Now I live in ski town in the winter. Every winter. April 20 I head to Pelican Lake. Cool story bro. I do have season tiks at CU. I attend NDSU games if a conflict. You guys hate on Nebraska, Texas, Oklahoma,(csu) and any other school that beats the crap out of you. Win some games
How cute...a FCS team talking smack. Maybe if you guys build a 50,000 seat stadium with an Apple store you can get a Big 12 invite along with CSU?

If so, why?

If we've faltered, why?

What type of crap do you guys want to see that would make the site better?

Maybe because all your threads makes us remember the 7th grade and goober boys? You have your members/audience. What's to complain about?

And Buffnik...thanks for poaching my LM recruit info.

P.S. They all have multiple offers...from top schools.

Maybe because all your threads makes us remember the 7th grade and goober boys? You have your members/audience. What's to complain about?

And Buffnik...thanks for poaching my LM recruit info.

P.S. They all have multiple offers...from top schools.

LM info? I honestly don't know what you're referring to and didn't know you were even posting any more. But if it makes you feel better to feel persecuted, have at it.

Edit: I just realized you were talking about La Mirada, probably in reference to the 3 prospects we offered. If anyone "poached" it from you, it was Scout since that's where I got the info. Welcome back. Discussions had become much too intelligent and reasonable while you were away.

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1163153.html

Gate's drive bys put the crips to shame.

Drive_By.72dpi.jpg

LM info? I honestly don't know what you're referring to and didn't know you were even posting any more. But if it makes you feel better to feel persecuted, have at it.

Edit: I just realized you were talking about La Mirada, probably in reference to the 3 prospects we offered. If anyone "poached" it from you, it was Scout since that's where I got the info. Welcome back. Discussions had become much too intelligent and reasonable while you were away.

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1163153.html

Ha...doubt that. About the "intelligent" part. All you all talk about is getting drunk and laid. Duh. Time to move on when your old married folk.

Yeah..you posted soon after I did on NBs...within minutes. But whatever. Carry on.

P.S. Why is Dio worried about the site? And it would help if you actually updated pages like the home page. Rather old info, don't you think?

Back