What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is anyone planning on going to the recruiting luncheon?

I'm calling tomorrow.

So far, only Buffalo Brad has pm'd me with his full name so I can get us seated together. If there's anyone else, I need it tonight.

Or, you can email me at buffnik_brian@yahoo.com

You know. I got the email and the letter. I kind of wish I'd done it. I've always thought about it. I feel proud to be a Buff Club member but I don't really get it yet. I mean, what the benefits are and what you can do with it. I'm not into status and such ****. Anyway, maybe next year since I missed out this year. Souncs like it would be $50 well spent. Not including the vacation time.

You know. I got the email and the letter. I kind of wish I'd done it. I've always thought about it. I feel proud to be a Buff Club member but I don't really get it yet. I mean, what the benefits are and what you can do with it. I'm not into status and such ****. Anyway, maybe next year since I missed out this year. Souncs like it would be $50 well spent. Not including the vacation time.

You could still register.

You can register until the 25th and who said anything about taking vacation. It ends around 1 and your back at work by 2

I got my table. I have missed the past couple of years after going for many years. I am anxious to see if it is as exciting as it was before Hawkins.

You have almost 30,000 posts on this board (many of them during business hours) so I would say you already invest a lot of time on CU football. It is an opportunity to connect with the program. You will hear details of why the coaches liked certain players, etc. It has little to do with status. It also shows support for the program. You will be able to buy Buffs memorabilia for $5,000 a pop....One year with Coach Mac there they sold enough stuff to cover the recruiting budget for the next year. People complain that CU is not getting enough high profile recruits - funds raised from these events can change that. Now do you get it?

Still waiting for a call back on the AB group sitting together. Have I mentioned that the CU ticket office is a bit of an issue?

Hell - I never received an email confirmation or anything that i bought a ticket

I just got the call.

They are not assigning tables to individuals this year. Unless you are part of a group table, it's open seating. We can just get together at check-in and grab a table.

Did anyone get an email confirmation when they purchased their ticket online?

Did anyone get an email confirmation when they purchased their ticket online?

She told me on the phone that they had me down for one ticket. I never got an email confirmation for my purchase, though.

First post on AB. Thanks for putting up with the lurking as I have tried to figure out wtf half of you are talking about in your posts. Realize I never will, so may as well join the party.
Cant make it to the recruiting luncheon but would like to offer up my ticket to an ABer willing to post feedback for the rest of us.
Ticket is will call, PM me for info.

First post on AB. Thanks for putting up with the lurking as I have tried to figure out wtf half of you are talking about in your posts. Realize I never will, so may as well join the party.
Cant make it to the recruiting luncheon but would like to offer up my ticket to an ABer willing to post feedback for the rest of us.
Ticket is will call, PM me for info.

Great for thanks ever shouldn't heard between fourth pony front.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday. I will be over pretty early at 11am

Depending on a few variables still not nailed down, I may be downtown Thursday. Are tickets available at the door and how do I recognize any of you jokers if I make it there?

Oh yeah - what is the attire for this gig? Can I wear jeans a polo?

Back