What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is Chip wearing our 2011 away jersey?

Hey Mick! The helmet last year was a step in the right direction, the green was gone at least.

maybe. i don't know. you have to let me believe nothing about last year was a step in the right direction. minus Brian Cabral's two home wins. last year should not have existed as was.

I know.

Things in Kabul are great! Thanks!

endless blue skies today. 61 degrees. i already rode my bike to King Sooper's...it was unreal....early morning, flying down the creek path....old timey steel frame Bianchi....all cycling orgasm...really. make some eggs with peppers here in a minute. maybe some more sangria. 3 day weekend. why not? Boulder, Colorado. this is the time.

endless blue skies today. 61 degrees. i already rode my bike to King Sooper's...it was unreal....early morning, flying down the creek path....old timey steel frame Bianchi....all cycling orgasm...really. make some eggs with peppers here in a minute. maybe some more sangria. 3 day weekend. why not? Boulder, Colorado. this is the time.

Sigh.

I should be living there in a year. But each day here???

On a few occassions, when talking to someone I've referenced something that happened a "few days ago" only to be told the event actually took place earlier the same day. Time.crawls.here. I need to get out in the field.

I wonder if they had those P-12 shirts custom made, cause I haven't been able to find anything like them on line.:bang:

STOP THE PRESSES!!!

Anyone check the updated NCAA Football Team Builder?

The jersey that Chip is wearing is in there! But so are the Hawkins era uniforms even with the Pac-12 logo on it. :puke:

Also check out Maryland's new uniforms, they are trying to be UnderArmour's version of Oregon.

Last edited:
http://www.uni-watch.com/2011/07/05/new-college-football-uniforms/

5897717327_d5da48741f_o.jpg

Hell yes! At least we'll look and act like a Colorado football team this year with our new unis and coaches.

im guessing that they fixed the colorado on the front of the black ones. These look amazing. May have to get a matching white one :thumbsup:

Kudos to the AD for getting these right - kind of a no-brainer but these days ADs around the country are constantly making mistakes in this area

I'm liking the mesh version, but highly disliking that ****** dijon mustard yellow. I hope the AD troll this site and end up adjusting the gold coloring on all jerseys, pants and helmets.

Back