What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is CU / Georgia game on TV?

I'm pumped, let's beat those Dawgs in another sport! They're a good team this year

Go Buffs, bring home a big road win!!

The basketball game vs Geogia tonight is available on ESPN3.com. It looks like you have free access to watch espn3.com if you have time warner, comcast, or other "authorized" internet service providers (at least that's what their website made it sound like) even for the college gameplan, and full-court packages (which our game is on tonight).

I just clicked on one of the games that is on this afternoon and it is great quality. Hopefully I will actually be able to access the game tonight at home... we'll see...

Edit: If you're in Colorado, there may be a chance the game is blacked out on ESPN3, but if you have internet you probably have cable and can watch the game on your TV.

Edit: If you're in Colorado, there may be a chance the game is blacked out on ESPN3, but if you have internet you probably have cable and can watch the game on your TV.

it will be blacked out in the SE, but not CO. see coverage map below. i am a bit surprised since ESPN3(60) are blacking out mofos for college hoops.

93894.jpg

Back