What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is FHCMM unemployed again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about mike mac for CB coach?

Too soon?
tenor.gif

I don't get the MMac hate. He took the worst P5 team, maybe the worst FBS team, and turned us into division champs. Was he kept on too long? Yes. Was he in over head for longterm success? Yes. But he was the right guy at the right time...dude can turn around dog **** programs. Wish him well...especially now that we have a real P5 staff.

I don't get the MMac hate. He took the worst P5 team, maybe the worst FBS team, and turned us into division champs. Was he kept on too long? Yes. Was he in over head for longterm success? Yes. But he was the right guy at the right time...dude can turn around dog **** programs. Wish him well...especially now that we have a real P5 staff.

I had no ill will with him until his comments after the Oregon State game. He’s dead to me now

Let’s put the MacIntyre tenure to bed.

95% of the fan base think he did a good job of stabilizing CU after Embree.
85% of the fan base thinks he’s a decent X and O’s coach.
2% of the fan base thinks he can recruit at an elite P5 level.

He couldn’t recruit and he got fired.

Next.

He did not execute a turnaround. He had an anomaly season. That’s all.

Let’s put the MacIntyre tenure to bed.

95% of the fan base think he did a good job of stabilizing CU after Embree.
85% of the fan base thinks he’s a decent X and O’s coach.
2% of the fan base thinks he can recruit at an elite P5 level.

He couldn’t recruit and he got fired.

Next.
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back