What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is it a given that we get a new coach?

KK has plenty of red carpet pics out there that are live and aren't air brushed..

Give me some time, I'll get it together by tonight..

Watching the bball game and MNF game now..

Buffs looking really good..

Compared to.. the Browns? :smile2:

I know that's not what you're talking about btw. :thumbsup:

KK has plenty of red carpet pics out there that are live and aren't air brushed..

I don't deny that she isn't ugly. Her face is not my issue. It's her nasty cellulite that is what makes her nasty.

I don't deny that she isn't ugly. Her face is not my issue. It's her nasty cellulite that is what makes her nasty.

:lol: Ahhh. The fleshy caverns of old age and marital bliss are obviously far in your future. Perhaps you will be one of the lucky ones that doesn't have kids. Father time is not kind to the female form and sooner or later you will face it.

:lol: Ahhh. The fleshy caverns of old age and marital bliss are obviously far in your future. Perhaps you will be one of the lucky ones that doesn't have kids. Father time is not kind to the female form and sooner or later you will face it.

i'm scared :sad1:

I'm sure I will, but we are talking about a 29 year-old famous person with no kids here. Didn't she release a workout video awhile ago? I'll admit she has been attractive, but her ass gets real nasty. (pun? i dunno)

I'm sure I will, but we are talking about a 29 year-old famous person with no kids here. Didn't she release a workout video awhile ago? I'll admit she has been attractive, but her ass gets real nasty. (pun? i dunno)

I like her junk in the trunk.. :lol:

I think KK is incredibly hot with some great assets.. :smile2:

I like her junk in the trunk.. :lol:

I think KK is incredibly hot with some great assets.. :smile2:

I'm a big ass fan...er, I mean a big fan of a nice ass. Not a fat, blubbery, cottage cheese, gonna puke ass.

I'm a big ass fan...er, I mean a big fan of a nice ass. Not a fat, blubbery, cottage cheese, gonna puke ass.

Okay, I've had it.. Onto posting the poll.. You can post as many pics as you want to sway opinion either way..

Back