What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is “Pac 12 Insider” the same as “Pac 12 National” Channel?

My experience with the Pac 12 Networks has come via Sling TV, which only has the Regional Networks in it’s Sports Add-On package. Sling did not carry the National Network.

I now see a channel called “Pac 12 Insider” available in the base Blue and Orange channel packages.

From what I have found in goog search, Insider is their New Free Ad Based TV Streaming service available on all types of services and devices: pluto, roku devices, vizio smart tvs, etc+

Anyway, I am hoping it’s the same as the national feed, as I have had some frustrations with only having the regional networks, mostly to do with not being able watch the news shows saturday live as only the national network has the live cast of the news show. Regionals run them at 1am MST.

Is anybody in the know on whats going on with this new service. Please make it so.

Go Buffs!!

You mean this?

If I can watch Football in 60 without having to pay for anything, I'd be thrilled.

It’s not the same. You can’t watch live football/baseball/basketball.

Back