What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is the ship sinking?

Did you think all that water was coming from a over flowing toilet? I don't think it has sunk but it will take a miricale to save it.

Oh ****. What happens if we get spanked by TX and then proceed home to be getting beat by KU? The scene at Folsom will be ugly. I was in one of the cleared sections in that nu debacle and this will have to be worse.

Another reason to win Saturday, I guess...

Don't know if the ship is sinking or not. But the rats are sure as hell jumping off.

Don't know if the ship is sinking or not. But the rats are sure as hell jumping off.

At times like these, I have to appreciate Michigan's response to those who leave/quit/whine (not that the fans are always right, and sometimes the players have excellent reasons for leaving, but the fans have a standard response.)

Those who stay will be champions.

I can't guess how this year will turn out, but I do believe that the guys who tough it out will be incredible competitors the rest of their years. There's a chance that this year's struggles will bond a team. Maybe the second half of the season, maybe next year. But those who stay will have a lot to prove as a team.

Those that leave will never know how it might have turned out.

At times like these, I have to appreciate Michigan's response to those who leave/quit/whine (not that the fans are always right, and sometimes the players have excellent reasons for leaving, but the fans have a standard response.)

I can't guess how this year will turn out, but I do believe that the guys who tough it out will be incredible competitors the rest of their years. There's a chance that this year's struggles will bond a team. Maybe the second half of the season, maybe next year. But those who stay will have a lot to prove as a team.

:lol: True that, but I wasn't referring to the players.

:lol: True that, but I wasn't referring to the players.

:leeeerooooy:

oh, duh. It just hit me.
got it.

It's bedtime, apparently.

Don't give up the ship!
GilligansIslandCast_310x310.jpg

Unless it like, uh crashes on a deserted island and
you have for some reason changes of clothes for
about 7 years with you, and have the ability to make
a radio out of a coconut, but not the ability to repair
your ship. And so it goes...

Do you realize those poor people were stranded
before sunblock was invented?
The horrors.

Last edited:

Sounds like Hawkins smoke to me.

shipwreck_hunting.jpg

Is it sinking? We're 14-27 under Juicebox. This ship is sunk ladies & gentlemen.

For better or worse, I'm still on this ship and will be flying to Austin this Thursday for the UT game.

All I want to salvage from this season is to get another QB (or quarterbackS) lots of real-game experience. We've seen the ceiling of where Cody can take us and it is way too low. The season is clearly DONE, time to begin prepping talent for next year. :cry:

(And hopefully that means HC shopping in the near future as well)

We are so bad right now in every area of the game it is impossible to find anything positive.

We need a change at QB. I don't care if they take a RS off someone or play a walkon. They have rotated players at every other spot. The one constant has been our QB and every team we play has nothing to worry about from our QB.

This is for damn sure! Get him out of there. I really believe he gives us no chance to win on offense and it is hurting the morale of the team. It is by no means all Cody's fault, but he is not helping them at all. Something has to be done-whether it works or not. We cannot keep doing the same thing with Cody and expect it to work out.

Back