What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is the short bus leaving lincoln?

Well, looks like HR let the cat out of the bag...

LINCOLN, Neb. *— KETV.com
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln posted a job opening for an assistant football coach Friday. The job description is similar to that of offensive coordinator Shawn Watson.

Classic! The corn advertises for an assistant football coach on their website. Every Gomer from Omaha to Scottsbluff is going to send a resume with a cover letter suggesting that the corn should return to the option.

Really, tho', WTF is the corn doing putting a help wanted ad on the internet? :lol:

Really, tho', WTF is the corn doing putting a help wanted ad on the internet? :lol:

Most public universities are required to publicly post their job openings by state laws. Texas had one posted for their open OC position awhile back. I didn't bother to look if our head coach position was posted.

Spoken from one in the know.

However it does appear that "short bus" is leaving Lincoln. Nothing official yet.

Check this site daily for the most up to date information: http://www.huskermax.com/

BTW! This is another Husker thread brought to you by a quality Buff fan! Thanks!

GBR!

Nah, it was more anecdotal. You know, how TM's dad helped manage his QB's after Nebraska paid for his kid...whatelse, oh yeah, how he screwed with that young serviceman (Navy? I forget) about having him call a play...hmmm...oh the spittle flying tirades on the sideline....and him brother taking out a cameraman...lying to recruits about coaching changes....mishandling media relations.... That's about it.

In the last month, that is.

**** Nebraska. Actually, not **** Nebraska, with his actions, you're going to need all the help you can get. No need to be in the "know".

Agree that the posting is probably a legal requirement for a job on the state payroll.

Of course the other typical thing for kNU is keep it under wraps until after the kids that Watson recruited are all signed to LOIs before dumping him. It wouldn't be possible that a few of them committed because of relationships built with him in the recruiting process? No, they all committed because they love red polyester, soviet era architecture, and Siberian type winters.

Ah! Another thread that is going to keep on giving.

To all Buff fans: Before you go to bed tonight. Say the prayer silently to yourself "Go Big Red!" "Go Big Red!" "Go Big Red!".

Good night to all and have a better tomorrow.

Go Buffs!

i am not sure why, but your sister kept chanting that. over and over. all in all, however, i would have rather been in cleveland.

The comparison isn't effective. For it to work something has to be different. In this situation, one of them is large, used, and over-populated. The other is Cleveland.

Ah! Another thread that is going to keep on giving.

To all Buff fans: Before you go to bed tonight. Say the prayer silently to yourself "Go Big Red!" "Go Big Red!" "Go Big Red!".

Good night to all and have a better tomorrow.

Go Buffs!

I'll sleep well, cause all I hear is crickets after my last post.

The comparison isn't effective. For it to work something has to be different. In this situation, one of them is large, used, and over-populated. The other is Cleveland.

yet another lucid point. quit ****ing with me. logic pisses me off.

:rofl:

This is frigging hilarious :lol:

Goodbye Shawn. So long Ted. We should have been smarter. Both of you have stolen millions of dollars from the University. I hate both of you and hope you die of AIDS.

Never in my lifetime did I envision myself uttering the following words:

We should have listened to Colorado fans.
icon_mad.gif

hmmm, looks like somebody got booted from the big10 boards.

i cannot confirm but i hear that they audited ole BS and discovered he was about 6 inches short of the 10 inch requirement for posting on the b10 boards. and that was after they showed him a series of barnyard flash cards...

So wait, is Ted Gilmore getting the axe, too?

I always thought he was a good guy and was sad to see him go to the nubs. Booger, on the other hand...

Spoken from one in the know.

However it does appear that "short bus" is leaving Lincoln. Nothing official yet.

Check this site daily for the most up to date information: http://www.huskermax.com/

BTW! This is another Husker thread brought to you by a quality Buff fan! Thanks!

GBR!

Nice try shortbus junior. Shortbus was a Buff coordinator hence this is a Buff thread. Course, I guess you need something over here to cling to.

So wait, is Ted Gilmore getting the axe, too?

I always thought he was a good guy and was sad to see him go to the nubs. Booger, on the other hand...

Word is yes, Gilmore is getting the boot too due to the receivers being so poor. He was pretty much attached to Watson though so it wasn't a surprise. Beck is being promoted from RB coach to O.C. and new coaches are supposed to be getting hired for receivers and running backs. Additional coaches have been hired for defensive secondary and linebackers. Don't much care for how it's playing out and I have no clue what our offense's identity is gonna be when the dust settles, but I'm hearing spread with an aggressive running back addition. The issues we had with Watson, besides the obvious, is a WCO guy trying to implement a spread offense with W.C. flare. Wasn't working at all...........

Back