What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is the short bus leaving lincoln?

You know, how TM's dad helped manage his QB's after Nebraska paid for his kid...whatelse, oh yeah, how he screwed with that young serviceman (Navy? I forget) about having him call a play...hmmm...oh the spittle flying tirades on the sideline....and him brother taking out a cameraman...lying to recruits about coaching changes....mishandling media relations.... That's about it.

In the last month, that is.

You forgot pissing his pants...

url

Ah! Another thread that is going to keep on giving.

To all Buff fans: Before you go to bed tonight. Say the prayer silently to yourself "Go Big Red!" "Go Big Red!" "Go Big Red!".

Good night to all and have a better tomorrow.

Go Buffs!

Dude. Don't be a dick.

Spoken from one in the know.

However it does appear that "short bus" is leaving Lincoln. Nothing official yet.

Check this site daily for the most up to date information: http://www.huskermax.com/

BTW! This is another Husker thread brought to you by a quality Buff fan! Thanks!

GBR!

And another post from a not so quality fusker fan with Buff in your handle on a buff board!!! Obsessed much???

Ah! Another thread that is going to keep on giving.

To all Buff fans: Before you go to bed tonight. Say the prayer silently to yourself "Go Big Red!" "Go Big Red!" "Go Big Red!".

Good night to all and have a better tomorrow.

Go Buffs!

Dude, when I read your responses, I get embarrassed for you. Your wits are in line with that of a 12 year old. Come up with something good or just be silent. You are like the guy in the meeting who has nothing to say but can't shut up.

So if shortbus leaves, how many of the "Academic All-Americans" will instinctively board the bus to leave with him? There could be some serious roster depletion unless somebody intervenes...

So if shortbus leaves, how many of the "Academic All-Americans" will instinctively board the bus to leave with him? There could be some serious roster depletion unless somebody intervenes...

Fair question: I would guess just one. That being the 5* QB recruit from Kansas who will go make millions playing professional baseball. The rest will stay. We'll see though.

I have to admit that watching Bo have an aneurism and piss himself on the sidelines will be much more enjoyable now that he's in a different conference.

I can't wait for Bo's head to explode. We are just one or two questionable calls away from my dream.

Head-explodes-big-761159.jpg

Word is yes, Gilmore is getting the boot too due to the receivers being so poor. He was pretty much attached to Watson though so it wasn't a surprise. Beck is being promoted from RB coach to O.C. and new coaches are supposed to be getting hired for receivers and running backs. Additional coaches have been hired for defensive secondary and linebackers. Don't much care for how it's playing out and I have no clue what our offense's identity is gonna be when the dust settles, but I'm hearing spread with an aggressive running back addition. The issues we had with Watson, besides the obvious, is a WCO guy trying to implement a spread offense with W.C. flare. Wasn't working at all...........

This would make me nervous as a corn fan because it sounds like not much of an identity. As you say, however, you'll have to wait for the dust to settle.

not like adding an effective running attack to the spread hasn't been tried. outside OU's NC team with Heupel, can't think of a top level winner....and they won with D down the stretch. and Griffin wasn't going to line up and get you 3rd and 4 on call. and that was 10 years ago.... but, i'm sure Bo has the thing figgered.

also puts a lot of pressure on your D.

not like adding an effective running attack to the spread hasn't been tried. outside OU's NC team with Heupel, can't think of a top level winner....and they won with D down the stretch. and Griffin wasn't going to line up and get you 3rd and 4 on call. and that was 10 years ago.... but, i'm sure Bo has the thing figgered.

also puts a lot of pressure on your D.

He doesn't want the OU spread they ran. More towards what Florida ran with Tebow. They have no intention of throwing it like OU did.

He doesn't want the OU spread they ran. More towards what Florida ran with Tebow. They have no intention of throwing it like OU did.

sound good in a friction free environment....but, the combo of spread option that looks like single wing plays and someone who can make some throws is pretty QB dependent. based on the past, NU has had OL that can be versatile blockers as pulling guards or whatever....but, easier said than done.

Tebow also had Percy Harvin types lining up.

This would make me nervous as a corn fan because it sounds like not much of an identity. As you say, however, you'll have to wait for the dust to settle.

I can tell you from my standpoint I don't like the way things are headed on the offensive side of the ball anymore than I did with Watson at the helm. Beck's been promoted from the RB's, but what does he bring to the offensive play calling? Any of the coaches we've been going after aren't willing to take a lateral move to NU. We tried to get Scott Frost to come from Oregon, but he wanted exclusive play calling rights which wasn't gonna happen. They tried to sweet talk him with a CO-OC title, but he wasn't having it. Then they tried to go after Warinner at ND and he wasn't gonna come for the CO-OC title either. Beck was kinda the guy in waiting since he came here, but I don't wanna see another experiment. Either go after someone proven or don't screw the situation up like it was so you're trying to patch things back up with experiments. When Watson was allowed to do what he does with the offense without Bo messing with him he was just okay. With our defense we don't really need a great offense. Just one that moves the ball and scores some points. I never liked the Watson hire, but I'm not getting the warm and fuzzies from this situation either.

I can tell you from my standpoint I don't like the way things are headed on the offensive side of the ball anymore than I did with Watson at the helm. Beck's been promoted from the RB's, but what does he bring to the offensive play calling? Any of the coaches we've been going after aren't willing to take a lateral move to NU. We tried to get Scott Frost to come from Oregon, but he wanted exclusive play calling rights which wasn't gonna happen. They tried to sweet talk him with a CO-OC title, but he wasn't having it. Then they tried to go after Warinner at ND and he wasn't gonna come for the CO-OC title either. Beck was kinda the guy in waiting since he came here, but I don't wanna see another experiment. Either go after someone proven or don't screw the situation up like it was so you're trying to patch things back up with experiments. When Watson was allowed to do what he does with the offense without Bo messing with him he was just okay. With our defense we don't really need a great offense. Just one that moves the ball and scores some points. I never liked the Watson hire, but I'm not getting the warm and fuzzies from this situation either.

Good post. How poetic would it would be if Watson went to coach in the NFL at Denver?

WOW! Frost wouldn't come? Now that's saying something!

Good post. How poetic would it would be if Watson went to coach in the NFL at Denver?

NOT POETIC AT ALL! Oh Lord, please don't let that happen. In. Any. Capacity. What. So. EVAR!

NU fan is bragging about a promotion from an O that sucked when it mattered....i know that an RB coach to OC.....is rocking my world.

who is playing keyboards for kajagoogoo this time?

Back