What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is the short bus leaving lincoln?

'Surveyor, it's been a couple of days now, where did you go? You were so brave. Now, so sad.

Thanks for the love. I've been around but there has not been much to comment about on this thread. But this Nebraska related thread does keep on giving. That's for sure!

As far as the changes to the Nebraska staff and how Coach Pelini is handling it. I think the following link says it best. http://www.omaha.com/article/20110208/BIGRED01/110209750

Like it or not. Bo Pelini is a great coach and a good man. He is a winner and will be where ever he coaches.

GBR!

Anyone want to make any early predictions regarding the 2011 CU vs Ohio State and the NU vs Ohio State games. Who keeps the score closest? I'm not sure the Huskers can win their game, but it won't be a blowout.

NU fan is bragging about a promotion from an O that sucked when it mattered....i know that an RB coach to OC.....is rocking my world.

who is playing keyboards for kajagoogoo this time?

I hope you're not talking about me.............I think the internal hire is a bad move. Beck isn't the answer IMO.

Navy, yes Frost not coming back to NU is definately saying something. I think he's trying to get to an offensive coordinator position a little too soon and demading a little too much when he doesn't have a ton of experience as a coach. Bo won't relinquish enough control of the offense to allow someone to just come in and run the offense. He wants a physical offense with a Florida flair. I don't think he knows enough about offense to demand that type of control over the offense. I understand he's the headcoach and he needs to know both, but it's obvious his speciality is defense. He does more with that defense than anyone knows and helps Carl out quite a bit.

Thanks for the love. I've been around but there has not been much to comment about on this thread. But this Nebraska related thread does keep on giving. That's for sure!

As far as the changes to the Nebraska staff and how Coach Pelini is handling it. I think the following link says it best. http://www.omaha.com/article/20110208/BIGRED01/110209750

Like it or not. Bo Pelini is a great coach and a good man. He is a winner and will be where ever he coaches.

GBR!

Anyone want to make any early predictions regarding the 2011 CU vs Ohio State and the NU vs Ohio State games. Who keeps the score closest? I'm not sure the Huskers can win their game, but it won't be a blowout.
If you qualify pissing yourself and his head eventually blowing up being a good coach than sure. CU will keep it closer by the way.

Beck was kinda the guy in waiting since he came here, but I don't wanna see another experiment.

Harrison Beck came back?? And actually took a back seat this time?

Or were you talking about this guy?? He looks like he'd mesh perfectly with Bo....

glenn_beck-fists.jpg

Harrison Beck came back?? And actually took a back seat this time?

Or were you talking about this guy?? He looks like he'd mesh perfectly with Bo....

glenn_beck-fists.jpg

Thanks for bringing Harrison Beck back up....................asshole! That guy was a waste of time!

sound good in a friction free environment....but, the combo of spread option that looks like single wing plays and someone who can make some throws is pretty QB dependent. based on the past, NU has had OL that can be versatile blockers as pulling guards or whatever....but, easier said than done.

Tebow also had Percy Harvin types lining up.

Anymore, so much seems to depend on the athletes you have. The Florida O sure didn't look like much without the types you mentioned so we will see.

Recruiting has been top notch for this scheme but whether or not they pan out is another story.

HMMMM....Rb Coach to OC..are your thirilled about EB??

i've questioned that move quite a bit....and posted about it more than once if you go back (not expecting you to, but it's a fair question).

however, the difference is EB has coached a true stud in Adrian Peterson and has some NFL cred in addition to successful recruiting stints at BCS schools like CU and UCLA. so, he does bring more to the table for me than a guy i never heard of promoted from within a staff that flailed to move the ball late in the year.

'Surveyor, it's been a couple of days now, where did you go? You were so brave. Now, so sad.

Way to go, BP. There you go encouraging Surveyor's participation.
9966.jpg

All that dood does over here is troll...Ned Flanders style.

Too bad he's not a cool asshole like Kamel or BRI.

i've questioned that move quite a bit....and posted about it more than once if you go back (not expecting you to, but it's a fair question).

however, the difference is EB has coached a true stud in Adrian Peterson and has some NFL cred in addition to successful recruiting stints at BCS schools like CU and UCLA. so, he does bring more to the table for me than a guy i never heard of promoted from within a staff that flailed to move the ball late in the year.

I was just poke'n ya a little. I agree with what you say.

Like it or not. Bo Pelini is a great coach and a good man. He is a winner and will be where ever he coaches..

i can't wait until you ugly ****ers turn on him like rabid dogs. i will be quoting this line for the duration of the separation process. damn, you guys are dumb.

Nice grammar and spelling. Learn how to type Husker douche. :wow:

The NU English Dept. strikes again.....

Seriously?

Look, we all make grammar and spelling mistakes. Do we only call them out on those with whom we're experiencing a tiff? Yes. In my opinion it's lame.

The Evil Beak stirs the pot sometimes, but he's an informed football fan, and often the points he makes are legitimate. He's gone on the record as saying that CU fans aren't violent tire slashers and gives us props when they're due.

Of the idot husker dooshes that seem to find our site (seriously, I suspect there are good nebraska fans out there--why don't they visit?) he's the most credible in my opinion. Mark is a nice guy and BS used to be. Kamel is a dickhead, but we know what we're getting with him. And BRI is...well, BRI is BRI and somebody has to be, so we can thank him for that.

Anyway, **** nebraska, and as I've said before, there are so many legitimate reasons to poke fun of that ****hole state, maybe we should take it easy on the grammar/spelling jabs.

Seriously?

Look, we all make grammar and spelling mistakes. Do we only call them out on those with whom we're experiencing a tiff? Yes. In my opinion it's lame.

The Evil Beak stirs the pot sometimes, but he's an informed football fan, and often the points he makes are legitimate. He's gone on the record as saying that CU fans aren't violent tire slashers and gives us props when they're due.

Of the idot husker dooshes that seem to find our site (seriously, I suspect there are good nebraska fans out there--why don't they visit?) he's the most credible in my opinion. Mark is a nice guy and BS used to be. Kamel is a dickhead, but we know what we're getting with him. And BRI is...well, BRI is BRI and somebody has to be, so we can thank him for that.

Anyway, **** nebraska, and as I've said before, there are so many legitimate reasons to poke fun of that ****hole state, maybe we should take it easy on the grammar/spelling jabs.

Thanks, Nancy.

The NU English Dept. strikes again line is one that has been used around here a lot, as a joke when niblet fan trips over his/her native tongue. I personally think it is hilarious....

Seriously?

Hey..I can fight my own battles here darn it!!!

By the way 14ers4me...I'm not sure I want to know the origin of that handle, but hey, if you like'm big, fine with me....and surely you can come up with something better than grammar smack. Now, had I used a word out of context or something..fine..but spelling?

By the way 14ers4me...I'm not sure I want to know the origin of that handle, but hey, if you like'm big, fine with me....and surely you can come up with something better than grammar smack. Now, had I used a word out of context or something..fine..but spelling?

Your lack of spelling skills is symptomatic of other shortcomings in your life-namely being a Husker fan. Seriously? You can't type the word thrilled w/out ****ing it up? It's hard to take your point seriously if you can't even type a sentence properly. In the big picture I agree, it's no big deal. But you're a Husker fan so it's fun to give you some ****. Not that I would expect any Nebraska f*** POS to know this, but in Colorado we have things called mountains. And the biggest of those mountains are known as 14ers. And many of us who live here and actually have other interests like to climb them. Now f*** off and go back to your shift as assistant manager at the North Platte Dairy Queen. Those Blizzards and cones aren't going to make themselves.

Seriously?

Not that anyone cares, but I never have to read any of those idots' posts, except that the rest of you keep quoting them here and there... CSUHusker might be the only one still left open to my eyes, at least the only one that comes to mind. I am equal opportunity, though, I don't see all Buff fan posts, either, although I admit I am more generous with our own. Life is too short.

Last edited:
Thanks, Nancy.

The NU English Dept. strikes again line is one that has been used around here a lot, as a joke when niblet fan trips over his/her native tongue. I personally think it is hilarious....

Fine, but I see a lot of CU fans making similar errors, and I'm prone myself.

On the list of things I dislike about husker fans, grammer ranks pretty low.

No you can't. Seriously, you need help.

Fine, but I see a lot of CU fans making similar errors, and I'm prone myself.

On the list of things I dislike about husker fans, grammer ranks pretty low.

You remain a clever fellow Walrus....I am not sure whether you are baiting me with grammer or not.

The NU English Dept. blast is just having some fun at the expense of our niblet visitors, maybe not as urbane as referring to the whole state as a ****hole, but I still find it amusing. I misspell a word here and there myself.....

Seriously?

Good god........disagree with a guy a few times and all of the sudden you're a dick. Thanks Wally! :wtf:

Wally, your really catching it from "your" tribe on this site. Welcome to the club!

Before long you will be gutted and cannibalized with your bones thrown to the wolves. LOL!

'Surveyor, You couldn't be more wrong. You suck, and Nebraska sucks giant *****. It's five stars cause it's plural. **** you, **** Nebraska, and you folded like a lawn chair, when I called you out you ****ing nutless wonder.. Never, ever, call out a buff fan. You are weakest sister. The worst part of this, is that you suck as a nebraska fan. I would assume they are embarrassed by your weak ass fandom. You've failed on every level. Your run from confrontation, mainly because you are an inarticulate pussy. You are typical of a nebraska fan, because lack the depth of character and project that weakness. Shut your ****ing pie hole, you piece of ****ing *****.

'Surveyor, You couldn't be more wrong. You suck, and Nebraska sucks giant *****. It's five stars cause it's plural. **** you, **** Nebraska, and you folded like a lawn chair, when I called you out you ****ing nutless wonder.. Never, ever, call out a buff fan. You are weakest sister. The worst part of this, is that you suck as a nebraska fan. I would assume they are embarrassed by your weak ass fandom. You've failed on every level. Your run from confrontation, mainly because you are an inarticulate pussy. You are typical of a nebraska fan, because lack the depth of character and project that weakness. Shut your ****ing pie hole, you piece of ****ing *****.

Feel better now! @$$hole!

Oh! And from you that would be "BuffSurveyor".

Last edited:
Back