What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is there going to be some type of press release or public announcement by Bohn today?

Lt.Col.FrankSlade

I have seen rumors of Bohn meeting with the team today to tell them that Hawkins will be back next year.

But is there going to be some kind of public announcement or press release today saying the same thing?

I don't understand that. What happens if the Buffs go out tomorrow and lose 40-3? Does Bohn make a public announcement that Hawkins is returning today, and then come right back on Saturday and announce Hawkins has been terminated?

The whole making an announcement of any kind today (Thanksgiving day, no less) is really very strange.

Re: Is there going to be some type of press release or public announcement by Bohn to

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Bohn said for Hawkins to achieve success, it is vital for the CU community, fans and Buff supporters to rally around the coach, the players and the program.

Hmm, so success will not be attained next season seeing as how nobody is going to rally around this garbage.
[/FONT]

Re: Is there going to be some type of press release or public announcement by Bohn to

I vote for powder blue for every home game. What the hell does Bohn expect the fans to rally around. If we try really hard, and get a few good breaks maybe we can win 5 games.

The coach is a joke.

Back