What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#IsitNovemberYet? - Hype thread

+1. Does allbuffs have Will covering practice or will that require the junta to break into the hookers and blow money?

+1. Does allbuffs have Will covering practice or will that require the junta to break into the hookers and blow money?

Will was supposed to be at practice, but per twitter there was a wine related emergency (he is part of a group opening a new winery)

Will didn't make practice today. His hookers and blow rations will be steadily reduced until he delivers the goods.

[video=youtube;JW6NVSQTYEg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW6NVSQTYEg[/video]

Last edited:
[video=youtube;JW6NVSQTYEg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW6NVSQTYEg[/video]

Hearing from Tad at the start of hoops season was a breath of fresh air to a drowning man.

Love that basketball is back.

Main takeaways:

- Emphasizing offense with attacking the basket, higher tempo and greater efficiency. New wrinkles installed.

- Last year was the worst defensive season under Tad. Needs to get fixed.

- NCAA compliance is ridiculous. I'm so pissed they wouldn't let the team play an open scrimmage for the fans as a lead-in to the Nuggets game. Stupid. With all the dirt in college hoops, this is what the NCAA worries about?

(posted this on Rivals)

Hearing from Tad at the start of hoops season was a breath of fresh air to a drowning man.

Love that basketball is back.

Main takeaways:

- Emphasizing offense with attacking the basket, higher tempo and greater efficiency. New wrinkles installed.

- Last year was the worst defensive season under Tad. Needs to get fixed.

- NCAA compliance is ridiculous. I'm so pissed they wouldn't let the team play an open scrimmage for the fans as a lead-in to the Nuggets game. Stupid. With all the dirt in college hoops, this is what the NCAA worries about?

(posted this on Rivals)

What is the NCAA worried about anyway? The Nugg game being a "recruiting bonus"?

Twitter hype surrounding Mr. Fortune. Gonna be like when Carlon was sitting. Buffnation will be wishing he was able to be on the floor.

Hey, this is the 2014 hype thread. Save that fortune **** for next year :lol:

Hey, this is the 2014 hype thread. Save that fortune **** for next year :lol:

Carlon Brown made the Alec and Cory a lot better during the year he sat. I expect Fortune to do the same for the slew of young guards on this team. He's also a great cover for XJ to deal with in practice.

Carlon Brown made the Alec and Cory a lot better during the year he sat. I expect Fortune to do the same for the slew of young guards on this team. He's also a great cover for XJ to deal with in practice.
Your impressive ability to take useless babble and turn it into a talking point is something I admire greatly.

Article and video about Ski from Adam at Rivals ($)

https://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1688546

Booker said he is "tremendously better" and called his preparation this summer "scary," as in scary how much work he put in. And when asked what motivated him, the first thing he mentioned was the loss to Pittsburgh.

"I felt embarrassed, I was pissed off. I sucked, flat out. I take ownership of it, I take full responsibility. I didn't do my part and I don't want to have a performance like that again," Booker said. "I am not going to say I am going to be perfect but I don't want anything like that to happen again."

Last edited:
Your impressive ability to take useless babble and turn it into a talking point is something I admire greatly.

Article and video about Ski from Adam at Rivals ($)

https://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1688546

I should have been a lawyer. :wink2:

Great article on Ski! As I posted on Rivals, he's always been a guy I've loved because of how he plays from the heart and balls. From the sound of things, he's going to mix that and his skills with a more cerebral game this year. If he can pull off that combination, it's going to be special.

I am excited to see Ski play this year....does he have a Napier/Walker kind of last season? I think he does and it might not lead to a NCAA championship but it might take us to rarefied air with the program!!!

We simply have to get this season started. I've been trying to do the whole football thing to pass time, but I'm tired of losing. Let's get the good times going. We win our most games yet and win at least one tournament game (we're due for a decent first round match up. Pitt was the absolute worst match up we could have drawn). PLEASE arrive, basketball season, so I can enjoy CU being ranked (hopefully consistently, as our OOC allows us get comfortably in the rankings if we don't **** up) and in the national conversation.

The one guy who has gotten very little ink this off-season, is Scott. I think he's going to come out determined to show people he's the key guy

Big, big things from XTalton this year!

He's found his groove and now believes he can play at this level, which was not true the past two years. That made him look slower and less quick than he truly is. His growth allows Tad to bring Collier along, rather than rush him in.

Meanwhile, frontcourt of Gordon, Josh and XJ, spelled by Miller, is just MONSTER! Fortune will add greatly in practice, even if he is a RS.

Buffs can now match up with any team, any style.

Back