What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#IsitNovemberYet?

November is slowly creeping closer. Things are looking up as it sounds like Pac 12 tv will at least be available online from Day 1.

Interesting that Boyle talked about the possibility of a Midnight Madness event. Put the onus on the students and fans -- he would like to do it if lots of folks attend. This could get real amusing, real fast.

Anyone else already missing the fact that CU was playing basketball this last week?

It's pretty sad that I came looking for this thread to bump, and there it was at the top of the list of threads.:huh:

If you combined this football team with the 2007 basketbuffs, it is entirely possible.
Hopefully we get a men's lax team so we have a contact sport that we don't suck at.

Was going to go to the USC/CU game next month. Think I'll spend that money on BB tickets.

Hopefully we get a men's lax team so we have a contact sport that we don't suck at.

Was going to go to the USC/CU game next month. Think I'll spend that money on BB tickets.

Yeah, as much as I want to get out to Boulder this fall for a football game, I'm kind of glad I decided to take a "wait and see" approach.

And yes, having grown up in a lacrosse hotbed and being a pretty good lax player myself, I am all for that. I would gladly tip our coaches off on some top talent :thumbsup:

That and the women will be back playing also. I'm bored with football after one game.

Yes, very excited to see Lappe & Co. improve as well. You know better than I do, buffgal, what's your early hunch on how they'll do this year?

Trying my hardest to not be looking forward to Bball already but I cant help myself. Told my parents tonight, who go to every football game but never basketball, that they absolutely have to go to a game this year.

Yes, very excited to see Lappe & Co. improve as well. You know better than I do, buffgal, what's your early hunch on how they'll do this year?

At this point, I'm cautiously optimistic given the injuries over the summer. It will depend on how players like Jen Reese and Brittany Wilson come back from injury, how Arielle Robinson plays after a year off due to injury and how the freshmen adapt to the Lappe season.

I'm quite happy that two of the three road games in the pre-season are within driving distance. I can't wait for Thanksgiving when I will get to see both the men and the women play.

Traded season football tickets for season basketball tickets this year = WIN.

I put myself on self-imposed exile from the football board. I don't think I can handle it over there. I'll just chill here until November.

[video=youtube;F9DKOHyLCW4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9DKOHyLCW4[/video]

Back