What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Found ISO: 2 to Stanford Friday 10/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

hokiehead

Discussing music so others might think I'm human
Club Member
Capitalist dad and his wife coming through town that weekend on the annual snowbird migration back to AZ

Dad: will you be able to connect with us? it'd be great to see you
me: want to go to the CU game that Friday!!!!!!
Dad: will Mags come? wife says she'll come if Mags does
me: Mags, we're going to the CU game on Friday October 13th with Dad and wife
Mags: ok
me: I'll look for tickets... plan on it!

looking for a group of four (preferably) or three (I already have one and can park the other three somewhere else if needed).

TIA

1693491427691.png

Jim, why do you view your size as a negative?

in this case regarding my dad(s), I do it simply to distinguish between my Capitalist Dad and my Commie Dad.

That is my name.

Got it, didn't know that backstory on your dad(s). I even like commie dads if they are nice.

@hokiehead I have my 4 for sale plus parking.

DM me if you want them.
thanks, Aero. I saw yours before posting, but your seats are way above my financial level.

I may be selling my 2 tickets, Hokie. We have to leave for the airport NLT 4am the next morning for a fall break trip. I can't picture a scenario where I survive that night game and get out the door from home by/before 4am.

Last edited:
I may be selling my 2 tickets, Hokie. We have to leave for the airport NLT 4am the next morning for a spring break trip. I can't picture a scenario where I survive that night game and get out the door from home by/before 4am.
Airport has time machines these days, or is the destination really a 6-month flight time?

All 4 of my Stanford tix are officially available, let me know
how much? My 10 yo was bummed he cant come to the neb game so I told him I would take him to the stanford game and he said "I don't want to see Standford again!" He has only been to two games both were W against Stanford. I'm thinking he might be good luck.

how much? My 10 yo was bummed he cant come to the neb game so I told him I would take him to the stanford game and he said "I don't want to see Standford again!" He has only been to two games both were W against Stanford. I'm thinking he might be good luck.

I have 2 left and am just charging cost (including required donation) for AB club members, which is $90 each

I may be selling my 2 tickets, Hokie. We have to leave for the airport NLT 4am the next morning for a fall break trip. I can't picture a scenario where I survive that night game and get out the door from home by/before 4am.

Weak sauce. I think I'm going to the game that night then having to drive to Guam Cortez the next morning.

@Heywood let me know if you want my 2, I will wait to hear from you before selling them since you replied first. I have 2 more people waiting to buy if you don't want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back