What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It Begins....

:lol2: Has nothing to do with your team. More to do with CU fans desperate attempt to create a false rivalry with a conference power the second they join the conference.

Who's creating the false rivalry? Again, didn't you get the memo? Utah is our rival now. Weren't you in class that day?

No history in basketball? Do you have history in any sport besides ANCIENT history in football?

It seems as though CU peaked in football during the same time that AZ peaked in basketball. Though we never lost to Eastern Tennessee State, or whoever it was that ****ed up by bracket in the early 90s.

No history in basketball? Do you have history in any sport besides ANCIENT history in football?

Well, not really. Unless you count the 19 NCAA championships in skiing. But nobody actually does count those, so... no.

Hey, weren't the Wildcats ranked 6th at one point in 1994? I think they were, at least until CSU beat them 21–16. Other than that, does Arizona have any history in football?

Last edited:
Well, not really. Unless you count the 19 NCAA championships in skiing. But nobody actually does count those, so... no.

Ancient history, maybe, but how many college football programs have won at least one conference championship every decade since the 40s? This decade is still up for grabs, so we'll see.

:lol2: Has nothing to do with your team. More to do with CU fans desperate attempt to create a false rivalry with a conference power the second they join the conference.

You do realize that you're the fan coming to our board to run smack, right? You're like the girlfriend who says she doesn't care what you do in your spare time and then calls every half hour to check up on you. Stop trying so hard to get us to treat Arizona as a rival. We enjoy the game. It's important. We've put a target on Arizona as a program we respect and our goal is to build and sustain excellence at that level. We're very encouraged by what has already been accomplished in that direction in a short time. You seem afraid and maybe a little desperate to hold onto a sense of superiority.

This is funny.

CU wins football championship in 1990s = Ancient history
UA wins basketball championship in 1990s = Recent Success

I wish Air-Zona was posting...

He'll drop by tonight, then vanish if they lose and then reappear when they next beat us, be it Pac12 tourney or next year. I like the guy, but that's what he did last year. Suddenly had lots of "studying" come up on Valentine's night until Pac12 tourney quarterfinal.

Hey, weren't the Wildcats ranked 6th at one point in 1994? I think they were, at least until CSU beat them 21–16. Other than that, does Arizona have any history in football?

We've produced pros. We won a fiesta bowl pre-BCS era. Otherwise no. Not our proudest sport. Rich Rod has done a lot more than MacIntyre ever will though. I'm trying to find more than two players from the Buffs that I have heard of throughout their history. I am probably missing some though as I don't know your history at all.

We've produced pros. We won a fiesta bowl pre-BCS era. Otherwise no. Not our proudest sport. Rich Rod has done a lot more than MacIntyre ever will though. I'm trying to find more than two players from the Buffs that I have heard of throughout their history. I am probably missing some though as I don't know your history at all.

Check the Heisman Trophy list.

We kind of figured that out.

Wow, that's bad. Our basketball history is better than your football history. Incredible.

19 of 26 are Skiing. So really you have 7 (others have already acknowledged that skiing doesn't count). We have 18. Who's really winning?

Girls Softball doesn't count, either.

BTW - you don't happen to have Jennie Finch's phone number handy, do you? I'm ummmm, asking for a friend. He's a big fan.

I don't think the *********** have had a decent football team since Jake Plummer was their QB.

Wow, that's bad. Our basketball history is better than your football history. Incredible.

Not really. You have one pro in NBA history and we've produced many sustained NFL pros. Also, I looked at the CU all-Century team and see pretty much no one from this half-century. Now I KNOW you guys are living in the past.

We've produced pros too. We've also won a Fiesta Bowl before the BCS started as well.

Not really. You have one pro in NBA history and we've produced many sustained NFL pros. Also, I looked at the CU all-Century team and see pretty much no one from this half-century. Now I KNOW you guys are living in the past.

Chauncey Billups
Alec Burks
Andre Roberson
Chris Copeland

Back