What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It can't get any worse

furd's no slouch either, we can easily lose by a combined 150+ points in the next 3 games.

furd's no slouch either, we can easily lose by a combined 150+ points in the next 3 games.

Yup. We're givin up an average of 41.3 ppg to the weakest portion of the schedule. The number is goin to just get way worse

I sense that it's about to get pretty ugly. Not ugly in the "throw stuff on the field and yell at the coaches & players" ugly, but ugly in a much more destructive way. Pretty soon, people will just stop coming to the games. It's getting too painful to endure.

And that is EXACTLY what people NEED to do to open up the eyes of the powers that be. Yes, we should support the program and the players blah blah blah....but what has that gotten us? It's time to send a REAL message and get these ***** clowns out of boulder, or the CU program will NEVER be relevant again. It is, imo, that bad. UGH

The mantra is CU doesn't have enough talent or playmakers. Okay, recruit better talent and playmakers. Problem is, they don't want to come to a program that averages 3 wins per year for 7 years.

So, you have to scheme and coach them up, our coaches look lost.

This. CU needs a coach that knows how to win where they don't have a lot of advantages.

and I'm not being sarcastic. The problem is I don't see any signs of it getting better.

I am afraid we may be digging a hole we can't get out of. When Hawkins got fired I thought the next hire would be a crucial one for CU because the program could gather a little momentum with the switch to the Pac 12 and rebound or it could fall off a cliff. With the disparity in facilities and the lack of competitiveness on the field, I can easily envision a decade in obscurity.

If something doesn't change, Bohn should start scheduling home and home's with the likes of Indiana, Minnesota, Ole Miss, Iowa State, and Virginia to determine the most irrelevant BCS football program of the decade.

I blame you for the latest horrible news.

After reading the latest articles and press quotes: It is BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,ETC... These coaches are starting to sound just like hawkins when he was circling the drain. I know there is coach speak, but damn... So tired of the excuses - "need more skilled players","we are young"etc.. I have seen teams all over the country in almost as bad shape and just as young and at least they are competitive!! A good coach will put his players, the talent he has available to work with, in the best possible position for them to win their individual battle in the game...After watching the azst game again yesterday, our coaches did the opposite, especially in the second half...No adjustments made at all!! These coaches need to go. The body language by Embree on the side line after a bad play or bad call is like he is the victim. Poor me I can not believe that just happened or that was just called...Man up!! Stay positive, or at least fake it in front of your players. That one emotion that was witnessed by numerous players, just kicked them in the gut and now they are the victim, poor me...We as fans have the wrong coaching staff - I know they will get another year or two, so we are truly doomed

CU has to clean out the coaches and pony up for a big time, real coach, with a real coaching staff. Otherwise.....this is it for many years.

A IPF won't save these coaches. I know Dillon said 'Rome wasn't built in a day", but are we really seeing the kids getting better? Are we seeing the kids getting coached up? Are we seeing the scenes and halftime adjustments getting better?

I am just asking, because I don't see it.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Back