What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It is CSU week

rynobuff

Club Member
Club Member
They don't deserve much attention from us, but since we're 0-2 and rebuilding and they are 2-0 and at their peak since the Lubick years, 1 little thread may be worthy. So how much do we win by? How much should we win by? Will Hirschman be able to get mop up duty? And **** the Lambs... I'll pray every year from now on that we never play them again, ever. Ridiculous, I love Bohn, but everyone makes a mistake and this series is his biggest blunder. Why? It's stupid. Colorado State? People outside of Colorado think CSU is D2 (hell I think CSU is D2) end this stupid **** now.

I've seen some pretty bad csewe teams beat us in the past. While I think we should win every year, we won last and it is always a tough game. I think the Buffs left a lot on the field yesterday and will have some problems answering the bell. At this point until they do win with Embree as coach I'm having a hard time picking a win.
I keep thinking about Bradlee who really wasn't that good.....the Lammies win I think

I've seen some pretty bad csewe teams beat us in the past. While I think we should win every year, we won last and it is always a tough game. I think the Buffs left a lot on the field yesterday and will have some problems answering the bell. At this point until they do win with Embree as coach I'm having a hard time picking a win.
I keep thinking about Bradlee who really wasn't that good.....the Lammies win I think

No ****ing way. Have you ever seen Bienemy coaching at a CSU game? I guarantee you the Buffs will be chewing nails at the start of that game.

No ****ing way. Have you ever seen Bienemy coaching at a CSU game? I guarantee you the Buffs will be chewing nails at the start of that game.

I don't understand...

images

Uh no and last time I checked neither had you :lol:
Interesting how you could make a guarantee
Don't worry Spanky, I'm a Buff fan too, one that would rather see the Buffs win big - just like I wanted them to beat Hawaii 51- 7
Just expressing my perspective like I was under the impression I was supposed to do inasmuch as this is an internet forum.
Rest assured I would like nothing more than a 63 -3 pounding of the Lammies, do you think the buffs can pull that off with EB's fire??

Don't worry Spanky, I'm a Buff fan too, one that would rather see the Buffs win big - just like I wanted them to beat Hawaii 51- 7
Just expressing my perspective like I was under the impression I was supposed to do inasmuch as this is an internet forum.
Rest assured I would like nothing more than a 63 -3 pounding of the Lammies, do you think the buffs can pull that off with EB's fire??

Actually Bieniemy was RB coach for a few CU/CSU games, I think that's what he's referring to.

He had one game where he went over to the CSU players practicing and started punting the ball to the other side of the field, and told the CSU players that they were on CU's field.

You never know with this game, but we should blow them out of the water.

They lost their best player and starting LB yesterday (broken ankle I think), lost a DL, and lost their starting FB.

Even with those 3, this is the one team on the schedule that we out-talent across the board. I also think we're better coached than they are. Fairchild is a turd

Pete Thomas does blow.

Luckily, the CSU fans are feeling pretty confident that they're going to be 3 - 0 and will be back to big-time football after beating UNM and UNC.

Please for sake of all that is holy, if/when we get up on them, keep your foot on the gas! Run up the score! Don't stop scoring until the refs take the ball away!

I want to see absolutely no Green in the stands after the 3rd Quarter. If that happens my outlook for the rest of the season will change.

CSU week sucks. We need to dominate this game from start to finish

My office is filled with lambs, fuskers and whorns. Since the move to the PAC and the on going Aggie sitcom, fusker and whorn have for the most part, shut the **** up.

The lambies, on the other hand continue to chirp away. If we lose and I have to listen to the tards for another year, I will stuff one of them in a filing cabinet just to keep my sanity.

We haven't been this confident in the CSU game since 2009.

Please Buffs, beat CSU so brutally that the image of the ****s stomping on our Logo, midfield, is erased from my mind forever. Just go out and execute, and foremost win. Please!

Spanky? Notice I didn't guarantee a win, I merely guaranteed that the Buffs would be up for this game. After losing 2 they shouldn't have, I expect them to be fired up. On top of that, Bienemy treats CSU like they should be treated, meaning everyone in the locker room will know it's an embarrassment if CSU stays within 14 points. Will they win? I think so.

CU should win. Thomas is slower than Bernie Kosar and we should be able to hit him all day. CSU will be focused on P-rich so we are going to need deehan and the other wr's to step up. Would be a good week to get the running game going too.

Stuff their run game and pressure the crap out interception pete.

Hard to be too over confident anymore when this team continues to lose each week, especially when you look at the numbers from yesterday. This loss to cal will have me pissed off for a year.

CU should win. Thomas is slower than Bernie Kosar and we should be able to hit him all day. CSU will be focused on P-rich so we are going to need deehan and the other wr's to step up. Would be a good week to get the running game going too.

Hard to be too over confident anymore when this team continues to lose each week, especially when you look at the numbers from yesterday. This loss to cal will have me pissed off for a year.

Let's face it. You were gonna be pissed off all year anyway. At least you now have a reason.

If we play like we did yesterday minus the penalties, we blow them out of the water. Expect Paul Richardson to have another big day against that secondary. We need to keep putting pressure on the QB.

I'm thinking Buffs 34 Rams 14

This would be an excellent week for Clemons to step up and get himself out of the dog house.

Buffs need to steam roll these guys right off the bat....we let them hang around longer than they deserve (a la the last few years) and things will get ugly

PROVE TO US That Progress is being made.....STOMP THE HELL OUT OF THIS RAMMY TEAM

Buffs need to steam roll these guys right off the bat....we let them hang around longer than they deserve (a la the last few years) and things will get ugly

PROVE TO US That Progress is being made.....STOMP THE HELL OUT OF THIS RAMMY TEAM

So true. I'm calling for the Buffs to stomp the rammies this year. However, if Colorado somehow loses this game it will really be a blow to my confidence in the improvement I've seen so far this season. This game is no brick game, but it is one hell of a big statement game.

Q Hildreth put up 117 yards and busted a 66 yard TD on them yesterday. Hopefully Speedy is taking notes...

And CSU hasn't seen a team with anything approaching a passing threat this year. NM's QB sucks out loud, and Lobato didn't even play for UNC yesterday. Parker Orms' brother split time with some other dude at QB for them yesterday. We should be able to move the ball up and down the field on them. But every time it looks that way, they usually come out playing out of their asses and make it look tougher than it should.

Q Hildreth put up 117 yards and busted a 66 yard TD on them yesterday. Hopefully Speedy is taking notes...

And CSU hasn't seen a team with anything approaching a passing threat this year. NM's QB sucks out loud, and Lobato didn't even play for UNC yesterday. Parker Orms' brother split time with some other dude at QB for them yesterday. We should be able to move the ball up and down the field on them. But every time it looks that way, they usually come out playing out of their asses and make it look tougher than it should.

I didn't bother to watch any of the game when it was replayed last night.

Were there 19,000 Greeley folks in the stands as tini implied?

I didn't bother to watch any of the game when it was replayed last night.

Were there 19,000 Greeley folks in the stands as tini implied?
Was just reporting what I saw and it would have been a nice poke at CSWho if it actually happened.

Back